Home » Literary works » Lyrics » Humor

Adam's Pole Dance

by KingQueenKnave

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for mature content.

A song in 5/4

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Adam’s pole dance

Debauchery, sin and vice

Debauchery, sin and vice

Well he’s a little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

But oh

You’re gonna have to watch

Adam’s pole dance

A hit with all the dead

A hit with all the dead

He’s so good at this

So good at this

So good at this

So good at this

But oh

You’re gonna have to watch

Adam’s pole dance

Debauchery, sin and vice

Debauchery, sin and vice

Well he’s a little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

But oh

You’re gonna have to watch

Well he’s a little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

A little bit kinky

He’s so good at this

So good at this

So good at this

So good at this

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Kinky!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 pm
Gristlecharm wrote a review...

Hey there!

You clearly have a funny bone in you and I definitely picked up on it.
I think this style of songwriting is definitely unique and you're trying to tap into a unique niche with this writing.
Your ideas are entertaining and genuinely funny, as well as being completely strange.
I think if you linked all these ideas together under one theme then they would make a very interesting album.
My favourite part of this song is all the repetition, as if the person who wrote/performs it really wants to hammer the point home that this person is "kinky."
You definitely got your point across.

Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:51 pm
Winter257 wrote a review...

Okay, so I read one of your other lyrics, and decided to check out more of your work. And, I will only say that this is a huge change in tone from the other one I read XD

Onto my review! Im not sure if it was intended, but I started giggling halfway through this. I don't know, all the kinky's just had me laughing. I was also able to imagine this in song form (I was thinking techno/pop beats while reading), and regardless of the intended genre, it's good if the reader can imagine lyrics in song form.

My only issue with this, is that I'm uncertain what's happening. I guess Adam is pole dancing, he's really good at it and it's kinky? XD

I see you listed this as humor (success), and horror as well. Not sure why you added horror.

Anyway, I'll be sure to look out for more of your work! :D

It's horror because it's hideous to the eye. I mean, come on. A scrawny guy who can't dance pole dancing doesn't make for a nice time.

Winter257 says...

Okay, I can see what you're saying. Could I ask what on earth inspired this? xD

I honestly have no idea. However, I was in the mood for dark comedy, so I guess this is the result.

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg