z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Pause, Think and Rediscover

by BhavyaMehta123


I have often heard people saying,"Keep Hustling! life is all about it." True, life is about hustling but sometimes it is important to pause for a little while in life,Isn't it?

We lead such busy lives. The hustle begins as we start our day. We are always running after our goals, targets ; sometimes we forget to take a pause. This does not mean to stop working towards our goal.  There are days when we feel drained out but we still have to run and hustle in life. But we must keep one thing in our mind: we should not to be drained to such an extent where we start loosing it.If we feel like this then we must take a' Pause'. Spend a day with yourself or your family. Go somewhere and enjoy. Analyze your strategies;Results will be magical.Decide a time of month where you will pause and restructure yourself.

Trust me, It works!

~ Take a pause in life~

Dear reader,

Please present your views on my work.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
21 Reviews


Points: 2144
Reviews: 21

Donate
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:08 pm
View Likes
albedo wrote a review...



I loved this message for 2 of many reasons. I totally understand what you are trying to convey to the reader and the advice is very considerate and realistic. I also love the big words and nice vocabulary. One error you could fix is in the sentence, "Maybe you find some better way to do things in life." Doesn't really make much semantic sense. You could fix it by inserting a variety of words, 'Maybe you can, Maybe you will."

Other than that, I really think that your writing is wonderful!
😊






Hi@ILUMBRELLAZ.First of all,thank you for reviewing my work. I am so glad that you loved the concept and the idea.Thank you for all the appreciation.It means the world to me. I will fix that line as soon as possible.
From:Bhavya





I have edited it. I hope it looks better now. If not, feel free to tell me.
Also, Welcome to YWS.



User avatar
235 Reviews


Points: 6841
Reviews: 235

Donate
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:44 pm
View Likes
4revgreen wrote a review...



Hey there! Che here for a quick review :-)

Since this isn't really a story I wasn't quite sure how to structure my review so I will offer advice from more of a grammatical standpoint.

True, life is about hustling but sometimes it is important to pause for a little while in life. Isn't it?

Rather than ending the sentence after "life" I would suggest just using a comma so it is all one sentence. It just reads better.

We lead so busy lives

This doesn't quite make grammatical sense, as I would have used the word "such" instead of "so"

We are running after our goals, targets and sometimes we forget to take a pause.

If it were me, I'd write this more like: "We're always running after our goals and targets; sometimes we forget to take a pause."

But we must keep one thing in our mind we should not to be drained to such an extent where we start loosing it.

After the word "mind" I would put a colon :

I completely agreed with everything you said in this, and it was pretty motivational!






Hi@4revgreen. Thank you for reviewing my work.
Thank you so much for all the advises you have given me through your review.I am actually very grateful for the same. I have edited my work and I feel it looks great now. I am very happy you found it motivational and you kinda liked it.
From: Bhavya



4revgreen says...


No problem, and thank you for writing it and giving me motivation!





I am so glad that I could motivate you. Thank you again!



User avatar
39 Reviews


Points: 1237
Reviews: 39

Donate
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:47 pm
sulagna says...



Your writing is lovely ! I agree with u completely. i cant write more as I am not good in reviewing.Still I will always keep supporting you . From Sulagna !






Hi@sulagna.
Thank you so much for the appreciation .It is okay, you will definitely learn with time.
Thank you for all the love.
From: Bhavya




Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres