For all my fellow writers.

by BhavyaMehta123

Today, I will be purely writing from view point of a reviewer. Today I will try my best to bring smile on face of all writers. I will try my best to justify this. A letter for my fellow writers....

Dear Writers,

Sometimes you underestimate the power of your pen which is mightier than sword. You have the power which no one else has. TheĀ  power to sprinkle magic with your words, the power to say, to spread love, to take your readers into an another world. You can do impossible with your pen by creating those characters which do not exist in this world. You tell your own stories and inspire your readers. You make us laugh, giggle, and you make us emotional too. Sometimes, you even make us scared. You make us curious by writing mystery stories.And, you write perfectly rhymed poems.You make us fall in love with your work. You sometimes forget about these superpowers and frown over your shortcomings.

Why frown? It is okay, no writing is perfect. No one is perfect. We all start from scratch and then move to zenith of success. Before you think of quitting and stopping. Remember your superpowers!. Keep putting in allĀ  your love and efforts and keep writing and make your readers fall in love with your work. Accept and work on your shortcomings. Please do not stop. Keep Writing as it is only way to improve. Also, when you write feel happy about it and a secret : you must fall in love with your work first.

" Keep sharing and spreading love

From a fellow writer,

Bhavya

Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:01 pm
JoyDark says...

Not a review, just saying. Thank you for this letter! I needed this. :D

I am so glad I could help. Actually, this was my main aim.:)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:12 am
DeliriumNervosa wrote a review...

Hi Bhavya,

First of all I would like to say thank you for this open letter. I have recently just joined this website and I definitely resonate with a lot of what you have said.

Elinor has done a stunning review and I don't think I have anything else to add. The only thing I would say is just make sure you do a final spelling and grammar check before publishing.

Keep writing truth and people will listen. If they don't then you're writing wasn't for them, but that doesn't mean it isn't right for someone else.

-Delirium Nervosa

This is a great review. The ending lines are a great source of motivation for me. I will surely give more a little more time to editing before I post next time. Thank you for your feedback.:)

Sorry typo error I wrote more two times.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:43 am
Fishr wrote a review...

Hi there.

Ha, this was cute. There was a good message, which is glaring true for all of us. We are not perfect, as much as we wish our words, sentences and all the nitty gritty in between, are.

Elinor already have a stellar review so I am afraid all I can do is admire the message from afar within this passage. Thank you.

Hi! Thank you for reviewing my work.I am glad you liked it. I agree Elinor did a stellar review! But, thank you for reading and taking time to appreciate my work.:)

Elinor wrote a review...

Hey BhavyaMehta123!

My name is Elinor, and I thought I would drop by to give this open letter a quick review. I have to say that I found it very sweet and I appreciated getting the opportunity to read it.

Right now, the advice that you give is very general. It's good advice, which is why it's been shared by so many people, but I would take the opportunity to dive in and get even more personal. Are there specific stories or examples you could give from successful people you admire? It doesn't have to be other writers or even other creative people in general. Never giving up is something that is very true no matter who you are.

I would also do a pass on this for grammar and spelling, as there were a few typos that I noticed that can be distracting when reading.

~ Keep sharing and spreading love~

From a fellow writer

Bhavya

I would move the squigglies and just write,

"Keep sharing and spreading love.

From a fellow writer,
Bhavya"

Anyway, great work, and keep writing! :D

Cheers,
Elinor

Hi Elinor! Thank you for such a stunning review. I am so glad you liked it. The advice which you have given me is great. I would apply it if I write a revised version. But, I really appreciate it. I will also be working on the mistakes which have been pointed. :D

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx