Know its valid.

by BhavyaMehta123

Hey Readers, 

Its been long since I penned down my thoughts. Its something straight from my heart .I hope you like it.

Why do we tell ourselves that  the feelings, the thoughts or the form of expression we choose or which crosses our minds and soul is not valid? Often, one puts their  feelings in a cage suppressing that innocent inner voice labels it-  to be "too much." We just shut ourselves up in many fears or just silence creeps in and overpowers our soul. The validation to your thoughts doesn't require any date or stamp. Believe! they are true. They are precious. Most importantly, they are yours!

The next time you are afraid or you just shut your own self. Remember there is no peace in escapism from your feelings. There is no way you should bottle them up and keep them in the pals of silence. You have all right to be free and to fly for the sake of all the love which is enstored. Give wings to your thoughts. Know its valid. A secret- Its never too much!

Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:55 pm
Thediffident wrote a review...

I always had opinions of my own on the said topic but never had the courage to pen down my thoughts. As my username suggests, 'diffident' means someone who is too shy/modest to actually say what they feel. That's just how i've always been. This post however thus bring in a sort of motivation and revelation that maybe it's okay to say and express your feelings.However, the fear of being judged for our opinions/feelings has always stopped me from taking a step forward. I suppose it is a good thing to take a step but is it really worth the risk? Will people actually listen to what you have to say or will they ignore you completely and more importantly, is it really worth it? That's just how I felt while reading this. Also, may I just say that this article was amazing and you captured you views on the said topic in such a lovely manner. I loved this enough to start my own stupid ranting lol. Anyways, you're a great writer. Keep up the good work!

Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:08 am
AriesBookworm wrote a review...

I struggle with trying to keep my emotions kept up in a bottle and I know a lot of other people do too. Which is why your summary of two paragraphs is very impactful. I want to do things on my own and rarely ask for help unless I'm chin-deep in trouble and need help. This stems from things that happened to me when I was younger. We all have our reasons for not wanting to voice our emotions or not wanting to ask for help. But in the end, don't other people exist to help us? Is that not what our friends our for? It is not healthy to try and move forward without a little help. Will I stop struggling in silence? No, I am nowhere near perfect. But I can do my best to open up. It is a step in the right direction.

BhavyaMehta123 says...

Thank you for this. I understand what you feel. Thank you for your valuable expression. <3

Kelisot wrote a review...

That is... very deep. Never have thought in such an odd way like this. The disturbing subject of ignorance we can all agree upon is seriously heavy.
I have some similar topics in my life, and so would other humans across this virtual society. I believe that you have written an important notice about escapism, how sometimes it isn't right for us to bottle them up so we can feel more "positivity" to ourselves.

Thank you, again.

BhavyaMehta123 says...

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and kind words. Thank you <3 :D

I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil