No

by Dossereana

No

No Buts

No Cuts

No Nuts

No Coconuts

No Cry’s

No Ties

No Lies

No Fly’s

No Pies

No Dies

No running around with knifes

Horisun wrote a review...

This is absolutely amazing! I love it! The last line made me giggle, for some reason.
The only thing I'd like to say is when you said nuts than coconuts, I feel that messed with the flow a bit, but that could just be me. This poem was amazing, and I loved how it just flowed right off the page. It's short and sweet, and I just adore that!
Keep on doing what you love, and have a great day or night! :D

Dossereana says...

Thanks. :D

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:46 am
FabihaNeera says...

This is an unusual style... but I still enjoyed reading it! Many of the lines sound like past memories of mine - or anyone else's - life, so it's very relatable. I like your consistent starting word and how simply put it is - with a limited number of words in each line.

Great work!

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:58 pm
Chitz says...

Hey, this sounds like life is being described beautifully in such few words. Simply relatable.

Cheers to this writing.

Dossereana says...

Thanks so much, happy to now that you like it. :D

Chitz says...

surely , i enjoyed it.

niichan wrote a review...

As a poet ( or writer in general ) , you want to ensure that the flow of your words is natural One of the best ways to do this as a writer is to be willing to rewrite pieces until the poetry flows as fluently as possible.

1. You poem rhymes quite nicely, but if I can give one piece of advice is to change “no coconuts”. As an every stanza Includes “no” and a four letter word that rhymes with the following , except the fourth stanza. I’m assuming that was your intention to change the flow of the poem which is very great way to experiment to try different methods
It means a poem can contain a few mysteries. You don’t have to explain everything! Writing a poem is as much about sounds and word-play and emotions you can’t put into exact words.

Anyways, I really enjoyed your poem!
Keep on writing (▰˘◡˘▰)

Dossereana says...

Thanks for the review, it all ways helps me. :D

Swetachowdhury0 says...

Hi @EagleFly, hope you are fine....

This is really great..enjoyed it and liked it... Keep writing.. Have a beautiful day..

Dossereana says...

Thank you so much, glad that you liked it. also yes i am fine.

Most welcome....

fatherfig says...

Love it.

Dossereana says...

Thanks so much 269609. :wink:

fatherfig says...

You are very welcome Eagle.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 am

Hello, EagleFly. Your Sister FlamingPhoenix is here with a short review for you, I'll try not to take up to much of your time.

Okay let's get down to the review.

So the first thing I saw when I was reading your poem was that you don't have any punctuation. I guess it's not to much of a big deal, but it would help with the flow of the poem if you could add some commas, and stuff like that. But that is all up to you.
I would but a comma or a full stop at the end of each line, but again that is up to you.

Now onto the good things of this poem.

Like normal, you have a really great way of making something so simple into something really funny and great to read. I have no idea how you do it, but I do hope you never stop.
I also like it that you tried to rime some of the things together. I thought that was really well done, and it kind of makes sense in the end. Even though some of the things you said here don't mach up. But that's what I was just saying, how you can take some really funny things and just make them work.
I am also really glad to see I can't see any spelling mistakes.
So great job. I thought everything was well done, and I can't wait to see more. I do hope I will get to review and read more of your poems in the future sometime. I hope you post some more works on YWS soon. Never stop writing, or don't get writers block. Have a great day.

Your sister
FlamingPhoenix. :D
Reviewing with a fiery passion.

Dossereana says...

Thanks for the review sister, it was gratly nicely helpingly help full, Lol. *8) lets chill okay just chill down* lols agian

I'm glad I could help you out. Can't wait to see another poem.

Dossereana says...

Grate :idea:

It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer