z

Young Writers Society


16+

Angry Like This

by Dossereana


Warning: This work has been rated 16+.

Do you think I enjoy

being so angry like this

Do you think I like

making a scene

well if those where your thoughts

then your dam wrong

I hate it

in fact I despise it

but I don't have

any control over it anymore

thanks to you

I'm a kicking, screaming,

shouting, angry, stressed void

and your the flippen one

who made this happen

but I know what you're going to do

you're just going to walk away

like a jerk who doesn't care

because that's what you've always done

and I am so dam tired of it!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
6 Reviews


Points: 294
Reviews: 6

Donate
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:06 pm
View Likes
tautik1234 wrote a review...



Hello!
This poem expresses the draining thoughts of the poet who's totally pissed off by the actions of his/her partner who acts irresponsible towards the actions they've done.
The thing I liked about the poem is that the thoughts are expressed in a free verse and not in some rhythmic style because this style made it much more natural.
The poet doesn't like being the grumpy one all the time, the one who makes the scene. In fact, they didn't like it at all. But alas, they cannot control it and the sole reason is their partner.
Good work mate!




Dossereana says...


I'm so glad that I got that all across in the poem, I've never really done a poem like this before.



User avatar
59 Reviews


Points: 25
Reviews: 59

Donate
Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:53 pm
View Likes
TheCornDogEnthusiast wrote a review...



Hello!
This text appears to be a poem or a free verse expressing the speaker's anger and frustration towards someone who has caused them to feel this way. The use of strong language and vivid imagery conveys the intensity of their emotions.

The speaker emphasizes that they do not enjoy being angry or making a scene, but they feel they have lost control over their emotions. They blame the person they are addressing for causing their distress and express frustration with their perceived lack of concern or responsibility.

Overall, theis text conveys a sense of deep emotional turmoil and a desire for the other person to take responsibility for their actions and show genuine care for the speaker's well-being.

Approved by the Corn Dog Enthusiast Association (CDEA)




Dossereana says...


Thanks for the review, I'm glad that I got all of that across in the poem. :)




I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice