Announcements
Topics
-

Back by popular demand!Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm -
My writing contest, while divergent themed, my challenges won'tSat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 am -

Write your own original fairy tale!Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:49 pm -

The moment we've all been waiting for...Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:37 pm -

The title's pretty self-explanatoryFri May 30, 2014 11:23 am -

Write a radio play and it could be performed on a live podcast!Sat May 17, 2014 11:39 pm -

We need YOU to design a new YWS flyer.Wed May 14, 2014 9:18 pm -

Write a short story based on the photo.Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 pm -

10,000-point prize!Sat May 10, 2014 9:17 pm -

Last two! Remember to read all of the submissions before voting (up to 3 times).Wed May 07, 2014 1:34 am -

Bear with me here, I know this is a lot...Wed May 07, 2014 1:32 am -

Third set of submissions.Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 am -

Second set of submissions.Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 am -

This is a chance for you to vote for the winners of the one-line poetry competition! You can read t…Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 am -

Prepare to be frightened by my music.Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 pm -

For emotional poems, stories & essaysSun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 pm -

Sushi Sushi Sushi SushiFri Mar 28, 2014 1:24 am -

Write a poem based off of a song!Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm -
Clichés + originality = THIS CONTEST!Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 am -

The contest goes like this: There are five people stuck in a freezer: - a buisness man - a poet - a…Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am -

Who can make the best contest?Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 am -
The title's pretty obvious. ;)Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:33 am -

Bigger than it appears!Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 pm -

Running 2/23-3/8/14Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:15 am -

Welcome to the LGBT Awareness Contest! The aim is to raise awareness for the Trans/non-binary commu…Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 pm -

Okay, Strange here and I have a poem contest. See, I hate romance. I hate this holiday more than an…Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm -

Everybody likes contests! I have noticed a lack of fun contests on this site. Maybe I'm not looking…Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 am -

Incorporate words into your poetry. Sound easy?Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:16 pm -

Anything you wantWed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 am -

Like writing? Like Skittles? What about both!Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 am -

Write a short story set on New Year's Eve!Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm -

Do you like watching movies? Do you like writing? Do you like voicing your opinions? Then come and …Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 pm -

During YWS' birthday celebration, we held an official contest that asked you to write a poem or sho…Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:19 am -

original.png Link to original Artist: Randy Bishop To celebrate YWS' 9th birthday on November 14, t…Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 am -

Prompted short storySun Jan 05, 2014 2:59 am -

Create a carol!Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:30 am -

May the odds be ever in your favor.Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:55 am -

Submit your random story and the most random stories get a gift!Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:17 pm -

Contest using songs to make short stories.Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm -

The challenge: I provide 3 different, wordless songs for you to choose from. You write lyrics to on…Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 am -

Pie Magazine launches its competitionsSun Nov 10, 2013 3:44 pm -

A contest sponsored by the Knights of the Green RoomThu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm -

I sure hope you're brave....Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:12 am -

ClosedWed Nov 06, 2013 2:23 am -

So I know that dear Elinor recently held a contest very much like this a few weeks ago and I though…Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:09 pm -

Hello all! You can all me the Doctor. This is my first contest so if any mistakes let me know. This…Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 am -

If you liked my poetry contest... well hold on to your nickers because now I'm going to constitute …Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm -

write a short story based on prompts I'll give you...Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 am -

How bad of a short story can you write?Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 pm -

poetry train!Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
