Announcements
Topics
-

Poetry contest!!Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 pm -

All information is included inside.Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am -

The prize: 10,000 points to the winner. Open to: All works. That includes; novels and novellas, ess…Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm -

Hey people as I and my friends have our holidays going we thought to host a contest here at YWS. We…Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:30 pm -

Hello, and welcome to my first contest! The deets: What I'm Looking For One piece of poetry or pros…Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 pm -

The odds have answered your pleas! If you have already registered for an arena, then you can still …Thu May 30, 2013 6:50 pm -

Are you an artist looking for something to do? Well, you're in luck, because I'm a writer with no a…Fri May 17, 2013 6:13 pm -

Deadline Extended to April 10! EDIT: It wasn't specified before, for which I apologize!, but we're …Mon May 06, 2013 2:40 pm -

http://gigglesandgags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Baby_laugh.gif Laughing is hilarious, and hila…Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 am -

Hello there, people of the world of YWS, it is LadyPurple with a challenge for you. Omniyus and I a…Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm -

Exactly what it says on the tin. NotReallyMedia is looking rather bland and boring at the moment, t…Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am -

Hello! So I love judging pieces of work and I also love contests so I thought I would give this ago…Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 am -

YWS LITERARY FAIR image.jpg This year's (2013) Literary fair is taking place all of this Feburary. …Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm -

Hello everyone! Dogs here with the new POETRY CONTEST! WOOHOOO!!!!!!! Ok here are the guidelines: o…Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 am -

Have you ever read a poem so spectacular that you have always remembered it? Something so heart-wre…Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 pm -

Whoop Whoop! I’ve been wanting to hold a contest pretty much the moment I got back to YWS. And a Fl…Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 am -

This contest is CLOSED. Entries are being judged now and hopefully shouldn't take too long. Please …Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
