Literary Spotlight for April 2017

3 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3000
Reviews 10

Literary Spotlight for April 2017




Top 10 Overall:
i left. by @primadonna
Stylistic Choice by @Nikayla
from atlantic to pacific, the traffic is terrific by @Lumi
Hopeful Garden (a year after I Planted a Seed) by @primadonna
Mother by @honeymoon
how dare the moon shine by @Arcticus
If These Walls Could Talk by @thetalentedsloth
c l a y by @all
North Dakota (I miss you)(I love you) by @Willard
I Am Fairly Sure I Am A Reincarnation Of Guy Fawkes' Hidden Fear of Fire by @fortis

Top 10 Poems:
i left. by @primadonna
Stylistic Choice by @Nikayla
from atlantic to pacific, the traffic is terrific by @Lumi
Hopeful Garden (a year after I Planted a Seed) by @primadonna
Mother by @honeymoon
how dare the moon shine by @Arcticus
North Dakota (I miss you)(I love you) by @Willard
c l a y by @all
If These Walls Could Talk by @thetalentedsloth
partial/heaving. by @amelie

Top 10 Short Stories:
Dead Inside by @Nerrvany
Save Myself by @CateRose17
Untitled (Zombie Apocalypse Romance Short) by @Dracula
Lost Kids by @JuliaCatop
Dandelions by @JuliasSneezer
Birth by @Pomeroy
My Seventeenth Birthday by @Quieen
Homecoming by @issam
Irrelevant #1 by @Augustus
New vs Old and Loyal by @Aubrey7

Top 10 Chapters:
The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 5.1 by @BlueAfrica
Liz + Zac (6.1) by @Carlito
The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 4.1 by @BlueAfrica
Liz + Zac (5.1) by @Carlito
Liz + Zac (5.2) by @Carlito
Liz + Zac (4.1) by @Carlito
These Brilliant and Beautiful Lies: Ch10 Pt1 by @ChildOfNowhere
Liz + Zac (7.2) by @Carlito
These Brilliant and Beautiful Lies: Ch7 by @ChildOfNowhere
Liz + Zac (4.2) by @Carlito




User avatar
Gender non-binary
Points 4939
Reviews 621
Weird my poem is on the top ten overall but not the top ten poems O.o
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1435
Reviews 57
Geez @Carlito... that's a lot of L+Z!
a lesbian disaster



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline