Hey hey! I was wondering if any of you lovely people would like to review my most recent chapter in my fanfiction? It's an action/adventure sort of thing :3 you may have to read the previous chapters to get a feel for the story, but you can just read the chapter itself if you want ^-^
I would really appreciate some reviews on my first chapter, I'm editing my second chapter now and would appreciate some feedback before I start my third. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to do so, and thank you in advance
Hello! I am g1ldv, and I am currently working on a poem that I believe has a lot of potential. So I'm looking for you! Yes you the person who's reading this currently. No matter good or bad, big or small I want your input! The more the better. So the poem is called "The Void", thanks for your time.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain