User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Welcome to Orba Nova Revised Chapter 1-3

    Hey! I'm here to review you're work for requested. Alright, so I have some pretty usefull pointers here. ~When starting a sentence, try not to use the word 'I' so ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay with me, until I fall asleep.

    Hey, Sparkie! - I know, cheesy nickname- But...I'm here to review you're poem! :D Alright, so I loovvvee the titel, made me want to read it instantly because it reminded ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: to live

    Hey Abigail! I'm Katie and will be reviewing you're...wonderfull poem today. This was very interesting, to be honest. I really got the vibe about the royalty and about the truth. ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered Feathers

    Hey! Pixie here to review! I really like this peice to be honest, though I see some things that could be made even better! the format and the font. Maybe ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Action / Adventure Re: Alive and Dying

    Hey, Pixie here to review this poem! To start off, somehow, when I read this, I pictured it as a short story. It was actually like you were there in ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Untitled Short Story - Chapter One

    OMAR! *Tackles* You're writing! Yay! Okay. Okay. I'm reviewing now, if you do not mind. :D Alright, so....I like the idea you have here. Very, very good plot. Though, I ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: lost and to late

    Wow. This poem is very good, to be honest. Though, I've found some grammical mistakes~ In the...nineth line. You shouldn't put "cuz'. Try "'cause." But overall there wasn't anything wrong! ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simple Rain Haiku's

    Hey yubbies! Pix here to review for you! I really like these haiku's! They are better than the one's I've tried to write... *Shudders* Anyways, The one I've had to ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty Breath

    Hey, Pix here to review! I really like this poem you've written. There wasn't anything I could really find was wrong with it. I also like the title you've added ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Evil

    Hey! Pix here! Alright, so I really liked this peice and I think it's a different kind of poetry then I usually read, And that's a good thing because I ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: it comes in waves

    Hey, Dreamwalker! Here to review you're poem. Let's start with the bad things. Save the best for last, right? Well, I think you could've done a bit better in this ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, Realistic Re: Paper Soul

    Happy review day! Alright so I found this peice very interesting, to be honest. This was very detailed, though I like how you worded most of it. This is very, ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Alien

    Happy review day! Alright so I think this poem has very much potential. You're trying to tell the reader that you're just like anyone else. It's very good. The way ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Ace Crawford: New York's Finest

    Hey, Pix here! I really like this peice. Though, I don't really understand the way you peiced it. Like- The 645 is whipped out and aimed at me, while a ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Breaking Winter

    Pix here to review! I'm going to start off with the thinks I liked. -This poem is very detailed and well-spoken. It's very interesting, the way you peiced it with ...

    Jun 24, 2012


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda