z

Young Writers Society



Does not have any real subject

by Pawprint


I would love to talk to all of you humans, but I just don't have that time to waste on something like that. You see, I am not lucky as you. All of you are humans and I ended up not being one. Creepy huh? Well I guess you will have to deal with it beacuse I am not telling you what I am and how in the world I found out about it. Oh okay, I'll tell you, but you are not to interrupt or you will never hear the end of the story.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
71 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 71

Donate
Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:38 pm
Pawprint says...



I'm sorry to disappoint any of you, but I have decided to abandon this writing. Its not that good anyways.




User avatar
2631 Reviews


Points: 6235
Reviews: 2631

Donate
Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 pm
Rydia wrote a review...



Hmmm. This does sound like it will be an interesting novel but I agree that the introduction is unnecessary. Yes, it intrigues me and makes me want to read more but it's too short to be a prologue, on the verge of cliché and would perhaps work best on the back of a book? Yes, I think this would be great to go on the back of the book if it was expanded a little but why not start the story now and then I shall be able to give you a proper critique =)




User avatar
614 Reviews


Points: 1106
Reviews: 614

Donate
Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Swires wrote a review...



These kinds of introductions have quickly become nothing short of a cliche. Just butcher this and begin your story straight away, because believe it or not, the plot makes me want to read the rest- not some low-register, chatty introduction!

Good luck, ill gladly read your actual story though.




User avatar
71 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 71

Donate
Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:02 am
Pawprint says...



what do you mean uh what...what I wrote was kind of like an intro!




User avatar
713 Reviews


Points: 7740
Reviews: 713

Donate

User avatar
713 Reviews


Points: 7740
Reviews: 713

Donate


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman