User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Four: An Overwhelming Mob (Of Preschoolers)

    Oh no!!! Well at least Ala made it in time to be part of the fight. Poor kids; a beautiful friendship ruined by peer pressure. I think that Tiana watched ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Three: It's a Sign!

    Nice job with the ending. I was just thinking to myself (with a small chuckle) that the little girl was overreacting and being superstitious, when you threw the last line ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Least Romantic: Chapter One: At Preschool

    Awww! So cute! I really liked this chapter. I just finished reading your latest one and it got me so hooked I had to go straight to the beginning to ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: If I Were to Love

    Beautiful poem. So complicated and yet, so well-structured. I really enjoyed reading it. At first I thought it was just another love poem, and in a way it is, but ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 8

    Wow- the way you opened up this chapter was amazing. I really liked how u described the early morning. So beautiful and seemed so effortless. I've struggled with that depiction ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: We're friends!

    Inspiring poem and a light on true friendship. A lovely piece of work and your friends must be honored that this is dedicated to them. My favorite part is "Friendship ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Teen Fiction Re: Books

    Lovely poem and truly, truly relatable to everyone on this site!!! We wouldn't be here if we didn't love writing and good writing comes from good reading. Excellent job. My ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 7

    Wait - do I detect a hint of shipping from Nukas? (shakes her head) I'm only dreaming it (she tells herself and waits for further evidence). What was that exchange ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 6

    Oooh! So excited! I get to see more of Nuddia as you promised. I really do like her. And what was with Ndutu waking Viper up so dang early in ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 5

    Yay!!! A girl dragon! So, if males are dragons, and younglings are dragonets, what are females called? Just a question that occurred to me. I already like Nuddia very much ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 4

    Great scene. I really enjoyed the exchange between Venom and Viper. Venom seems like a great leader. But I see the potential for him becoming an extremist and even a ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 3

    Hey! Great chapter. What's an Onx dragon? What power do they possess? These questions are probably going to be answered later so consider them merely as my pondering aloud. I'm ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 2

    So, Ndutu is his apprentice. He seems very nice and respectful. However, I couldn't help but smile when Viper slipped up and mentioned that he just got out of training. ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 1

    Oooh! Is Ndutu going to become Viper's apprentice? I wonder how that will go. Will Ndutu be proud and stuffed because of his skill and family? Or will he be ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Prologue

    Wow! I sincerely regret taking such a long time to read this. It's fantastic!!! I love how u describe viper's affection for the sand. It gives us a glimpse of ...

    Aug 3, 2019


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury