User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stars

    Hi Hadj, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. This is a pretty nice poem to read. I love that you set the stars to be a bit ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wonders of Winter

    Hi TheUnknownWriter, Felistia here with a review on your poem. First I must say that for a quick piece of work this is really good. I love that you made ...

    Dec 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: My Darkness

    Hi deathwave1, Felistia here with a review on your poem. I must say that I absolutely love this poem, it is so beautiful and full of emotion. This is what ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Train

    Hi godlypopo, Felistia here with a review on you short story. The story: I find the story a little confusing on the whole, especially in the beginning. It might just ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That's Just How it Goes

    Hi dogsrule5, Felistia here with a review on your poem. First love the concept, it is very inspiring to me. I picked up on some rhymes spotted through out the ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: DIVINU: Chapters 12

    Hi Youngwriter724, Felistia here with the review you requested. Warning: I am not the best at romantic stories, so I might not be of any use, but I will try ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Storm

    Hi rubykae, Felistia here with a review on your poem. Firstly I want to say that I didn't even notice the dots between your lines, so they weren't annoying to ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dragon Keeper Chapter 2

    Hi dogsrule5, Felistia here with a review on your novel. Warning: I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to help and the review ahead is going ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dragon Keeper Chapter 1

    Hi dogsrule5, Felistia here with a review on the first chapter in your novel. Firstly I have to say that this about the perfect size for a first chapter. Story: ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dragon Keeper: Introduction

    Hi dogsrule5, Felistia here with a review on what I take as an introduction. So if this is the first chapter of your work please let me know because we ...

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Giving Curse Chapter 2

    Hi Magestorrow, Felistia here with the review you requested on your story. I couldn't sleep so I decided to review your work. Story: You are developing the story well and ...

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: night sky

    Hi rubykae, Felistia here with a review on your poem. Firstly, happy review day. The story: There isn't really a story the poem is more of a description really. I ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The sea side reminiscence

    Hi Adreamer, Felistia here with a review on your short story. Firstly, happy review day. The story: There isn't really a story here, maybe a thin line of a plot, ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eddie and the Wolf, part 1

    Hi , Felistia here with a review on your short story. Firstly, happy review day. The story: The story is a nice twist on the tale Little Red Riding Hood. ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: James. E. -Chapter 1-

    Hi K4wa, Felistia here with a review on the first chapter of your novel. Firstly, happy review day. The story: The story has an interesting set up so far and ...

    Nov 29, 2015


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres