User avatar

anonymousx

anonymousx

  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Don't Run

    Hey, Shine. I'm Nonny. I'm going to split up your poem into small sections, review it and then re-cap at the end. Heart Racing.... to Please? To me it seems ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Negative Creep

    Hey, Run. I'm Nonny! Happy Review Day :) I'm gonna divide the poem up into how many verses it had and review each of them separately, then the whole poem ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: The first betrayal

    Hey, Shalmz. I'm Nonny! Happy Review Day :) If you're on a team, may the best team win. If you're not, enjoy the reviews! I'm going to divide the poem ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: The Fiance

    Hey, Bookworm. My name is Nonny and I'm going to be reviewing your piece. It was pretty short, so this is probably going to be a short review. I'll start ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Daddy's womb

    I really liked this. The title drew me in, like others have stated. No one thinks of a father having a womb but if you really look at it, your ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: One Hundred Sleepless Nights #4

    Hey, Lylas. I find complete truth in those words as well. A first love will always be there, in your heart....crushing it. Now that I know the truth about this ...

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: One Hundred Sleepless Nights #3

    Hey, Lylas. First review here and it's probably going to be a short one considering this is a very short chapter. I wish it was a little longer. I think ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Commuting is

    Hey, Cadi. I'm Nonny and I'm going to go ahead and reveiw your poem 'Commuting is'. I like to go by verse so I'll go ahead and start: 1st verse: ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Taking The Risk (Chapter 1)

    Hello again, soulfulwriter. I did a review on your other piece and decided to come back and read a bit more of your work. I noticed you're new to YWS ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: One Hundred Sleepless Nights #2

    Hello, Lylas. I'm Nonny! This is the first work of yours that I'm reading and I will be sure to go and read others because this is beautiful. I wrote ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Prologue - Fallen Angelle

    Hey, SoulfulWriter. I'm Nonny and I'm going to go ahead and leave ya a quick review. Most of the other people have let comments on grammar and other things they ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Chapter One

    Hey, AbsolutelyNot. I'm Nonny and I'm going to review your first chapter here. I read some other chapters and they touched on most of the things that I want to ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: People

    Hey, musiklover. I'll split my review into multiple peices like verses. During the first part of your poem, I think that if your poem is about how people come into ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Flawed [Edited]

    Hey, Skye. The first three paragraphs really set up the rest of the story, I feel. I felt my heart shifting a little in my chest while reading the first ...

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Covenant Chapter 1 -The Hidden Skeletons

    Hey, heavymetal. I enjoyed reading this chapter of yours and I did read the prologue before I came here, in order to get some insight on the story itself. I ...

    Sep 2, 2014


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky