User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: Look to the Son

    Hey, KeepWriting! VegasLights here to give you a review! I really do love this piece and I see it's full potential! This is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't change a ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: snooze anthem of the 90s.

    Hey, amelie! VegasLights here to give you a review! I totally see where you are coming from when you put this in the Satire category. This poem is short and ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Hey, Thisislegacy! VegasLights here to give you a review! I think your poem is beautifully written and is wonderful!I felt like I was on the emotional rollercoaster because of the ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Crest

    Hey, mavisknightley! VegasLights here to give you a review! I think your poem is absolutely beautiful, I am a person who loves romance poems! Your choice of words really fit ...

    May 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Honor

    Hey, Knight Keep! Fellow knight VegasLights here to give you a review! I think your poem is really good and interesting! Your flow was only a tad off, meaning there ...

    May 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Malala

    Hey, Saruka! VegasLights here to give you a review! I had to read "I am Malala" for school, I know where you are coming from. I thought it was interesting ...

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Leash-on-pets---

    Hello, ejydp! VegasLights here to give you a review! Must I say, I loved the fact that it tied in the two biggest wars. That is my favorite thing to ...

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'm sorry

    Hey, Jaysea! VegasLights here to give you a review! This poem was really touching and beautifully written. I have recently lost a friend and the last four lines of your ...

    May 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fate of a Porcelain Doll

    Hey, Rebin! VegasLights here to give you an actual review because last time I just left a comment. This time, I am going to give you more detail to what ...

    May 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fallen

    Hello, Thisislegacy! VegasLights here to give you a review! The poem you have written is brilliant and beautifully written! I loved the words you used that gave me an image ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Performance

    Hello, TwilightMuse! VegasLights here to give you a review! I really do like your poem, I think it has a nice flow and good choice of words! It shows us ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Mermaid Tears

    Hello, JustALittleBarry! VegasLights here to give you an actual review because last time I just left a comment. So, let's get started with this review! I really liked how you ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Depression

    Hey, annabelle789! VegasLights here to give you a review! I really do love this poem because it is true for so many people, like me. This poem really speaks to ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: A World of Wonders

    Hello, Rascalover! VegasLights here to give you a review! I must say if I could I would give this poem 100 likes. I really love the rhyme scheme that you ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "You're an Ugly Little Fatty."

    Hey,Bball41! Steam1244 here to give you a review! You have taken a serious topic and I think you did a great job on writing about it. I do have a ...

    Apr 28, 2017


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica