User avatar

RSTorres

RSTorres

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Star-Crossed Lovers

    Hey! I'm here to do a review! :) But before I get into my review, I want to share an unnecessary story that might be slightly necessary. I fell in ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: School's Out

    Hey Artemis28! I'm RSTorres and I'm giving you a review! I connected with this poem because this is exactly what I used to feel about high school. Reading this poem ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: For Him

    Hello there, SARAHJO! I'm RSTorres and I'm here to give you your review :) Do not fret because I usually only give positive reviews. I connected with this poem in ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And isn't that unfair

    I absolutely love this poem! I remember the first time I started to fall for my sweetheart, we were both so very young and the second we first met, we ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: If You Were a Monster

    Hey, it is RSTorres here for a review... Before I go into my review, I want to tell a really unnecessary story that might be necessary. So in my freshmen ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Bullying Rap

    Before I get into my review, I will say an unnecessary story that might be slightly necessary. In high school, I was bullied. It was not an everyday constant thing. ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Unknown Longing

    Hi! RSTorres here for a review... First of all, I want to say that I absolutely love this and it was a very enjoyable read. The deep meaning or message ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Man I Loved

    Before I get into my review, I want to share an unnecessary story that might be slightly necessary. I fell in love with my sweetheart when I was 15, even ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Just Live

    First of all, your username is pretty awesome and I can tell that you are a little amazing for that. Okay, for my positive review, the message behind this is ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Odd

    Before I give my review (it is a positive review, no worries), I just want to point out that this is seriously close to my high school life. I remember ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Once upon a time

    SAVE MOTHER NATURE. I am in complete awe that you wrote this in a way that only read in children's books. You have officially made my week with this piece. ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Little Glass Girl

    This is really great! The tone of this poem has quite a great touch to it and I think it is just me, but I feel a beat when I ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Alone, Not Lonely

    Wow. That is really all I can say about this poem. When we say one thing, many people would perceive it as another thing. If we said we want 'quiet', ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Worth it

    Wow, you have to admit that this really makes even the wisest person think! The rhyme scheme is really on point and I applaud you greatly for it! The message ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Winnie the Punk

    Title - Your title was the first thing I caught while looking at the new posts. Your ability to name stories (or chapters) is astonishing and I can tell just ...

    Jan 17, 2016


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown