User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Last of the Golden Days

    Hey LTR! I'm going to give your poem a quick review. I really enjoyed reading your poem, you made excellent use of the imagery, especially in the first half. Now ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Palilicium

    Hey Lawson! I'm going to give you a quick review. I enjoyed your poem, it reminded me a lot of Edgar Allan Poe. I especially love the story it tells. ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fame

    Hey Pixie! I really enjoyed your poem. I especially loved how brief it was. For me shorter poetry is easier to digest, and with this one, by making it so ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Only Five Days Late

    Hey MB! I'm going to give your poem a quick review. I really enjoyed it, it was very expressive, and well written, so I'll try to keep this review fairly ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Beneath the Lighthouse

    Hey Rydia! I'm going to do a quick stanza by stanza review of your poem, then I'll give this a shot myself. I was just wondering, how exactly do you ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: John

    Hello Dupaix! I see you are a new member, so welcome to YWS! Be sure to check out the Welcome Mat when you get a chance, it's the best place ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thoughts of a Stoner.

    Hey Abid! Nice poem, I'm going to give you a quick stanza by stanza review. The first stanza is long compared to the rest. I don't know the exact rules ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Detonate (In 10...9...8...)

    Hey Spark! I'm going to give you a quick stanza by stanza review. By no means am I a poetry expert, but I'll do my best. This poem is stylized ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Burn

    Hey Ahhhsmusch! I'm going to give you a quick review. I liked this poem, it was really short, which is part of the point of it. However, I will say ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: The Traveler - by Skylhur Tranqille author of LANDED WINGS

    Hey! I'm going to give you a quick review. I'm not an awesome poet, nor do I review poetry well, but I'll do my best to be helpful. Here goes! ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Guess It's Not Your Fault God's a Dictator

    Hey Threnody! Nice poem! I'm going to do a stanza by stanza review of your story. I will be as helpful as possible, but poetry isn't my thing. Anyways! I'll ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Lyrical, General Re: beneath

    Hey Hannah! I'll do my best to give you a great review. My reviews are based on the five conventions. I think this is a style of poetry I have ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: The Introduction

    Hey Meg! Looks like you get another review from me. Also, thanks for your review of Prometheus Burning! It was incredibly helpful, so I hope mine is helpful too. My ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dreams

    Hey Birds! I'm going to give you a quick poetry review, that I hope you find helpful. This review will be stanza by stanza, then I'll briefly comment on voice, ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Let there be no miracle!!

    Hey there! I'm going to give you a quick review. Be forewarned, I suck at reviewing poetry, but I'll do my best. You have a very vivid vocabulary, unfortunately at ...

    Dec 30, 2012


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr