User avatar

LemonyIce

Thanks for the memories.

  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: beauty: the boy and the girl

    Hey there! Okay, so first of all I did enjoy this poem. However, a few things. This feels a lot like a story that's been sort of forcefully converted into ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Don't Leave Me

    Hey there, AwesomeSauce! ^^ So, first thing I'm going to say here is that your poem has a lot of potential. But, you really need to work on it more. ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Super group!

    Hey Mvb! I'll be your reviewer for today~ First off, I had a slight problem with the spacing. When I first opened this, it just looked like one huge block ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Al's Meat Shoppe

    Hey Nina! So first off, this didn't really horrify me as much as I would have expected. Your overall plot was horrifying yes, but the way you wrote it wasn't. ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Cowboys

    Hey Shadow! Lemony here, just returning the favour. ;) I like the rhyme scheme in this piece. It's quite suitable, and although I don't really like rhyming a lot, you ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: What am I suppose to DO ?

    Hey Jolene! First off, it might have been a mistake, but I think you need to remove the bullet points. Poems don't need bullet points, and it just makes it ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'm out of time.

    Hey ML~ Firstly Oh my my. I'm out of time. This reminded me of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. xD Anyway, on to my review~ Your beginning ticked ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sally

    Hi MikStar! This was really good! I could actually imagine Sally and everything you've written about her. But I just had a small problem with the beginning. There are only ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Genetic Makeup (1/10)

    RaspBerry~ I finally got a chance to review this~ I thought this poem was a little short. Short's fine; short's good. But I had a feeling you could've written a ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    Hey Aly! Well, if you needed to have a rhyme scheme, it's fine. I think you could work on the punctuation, though. Sometimes punctuation matters a lot, because the reader ...

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stars

    Hey tgirly! Oooooh. I liked the setting of this poem. It was different, and better that way. A little unusual, but I liked it. Though I had a little trouble ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Hearts

    Hey Aliyah! Your poem was short and sweet, but I honestly thought there was a lot more you could have written. For example, try writing a little more about how ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Template

    Hey Adam. I'm here as requested, and like I already told you, this probably won't be very helpful. I have a suggestion, but that's really minor, so just ignore it, ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Silent Dancer

    Hi Izzy! Beautiful. That's what this poem was. It was so beautiful and I loved reading it. It made me imagine something like an empty auditorium with a girl dancing ...

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: you are my sheltter

    Hey aseel! Your poem was really meaningful and beautiful. It was a good read, but you had a lot of spelling mistakes and the punctuation wasn't used at some places ...

    Jan 5, 2012


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind