User avatar

GLaDOS

mae.

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Rage

    Hiya Veni, I'm here to review this poem of yours, let's take this line by line c: 1. "The rage in his eyes," Good start. But I find it better ...

    Apr 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I would write you a thousand poems...

    Hey hermione315. xJ here to review your work. Let's take this stanza by stanza and I'll list my nitpicks. Stanza 1: This stanza is fine, but I just don't like ...

    Apr 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: The Glass Floor

    Hi Wolfare1! Happy review day!

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Handprints

    I. Am. Batman. Hello happiestwr1t1ing23. I'm here to review your work once again. c: I thought this poem was actually very awesome! It had a good subject, not common, and ...

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Don't Touch My Books

    I. Am. Batman. Hello Firelight, xJ here to review your poem. First of all, I'd like to know the big deal about this "book." Because I believe It's a bit ...

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Islands

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo theironnovelist, xJ here to review this short poem. This poem is great! But I do have a few nitpicks on it. This poem may be short, ...

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo Perf, xJ here to review your Chapter 2. I really want to see more! Okay, usually I would make comments paragraph by paragraph, but I don't ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Like

    I. Am. Batman. Hi theironnovelist, xJ here for a review. Alright, I really liked this poem, but I think the title should be more than just the word "like." But ...

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dreaming

    I. Am. Batman. It seems that nobody has given this poem a chance! Well I'm here to save you, buddy. First of all, your poem seriously needs to develop a ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo Perf. xJ here to review yer stuffz. So let's take this paragraph by paragraph. Paragraph 1: Alright, this introduction is great. But I have a few ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nostalgia

    I. Am. Batman. Hey, happiestwr1t1ng23. xJ here for a well-deserved review. Let's take this sentence by sentence. Usually I would do this line by line, and take my sweet time, ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: the hero of earth chapter 1

    I. Am. Batman. Heyyy Chris, please don't take this the wrong way as I am just trying to be a good reviewer. But anyway, I thought this was honestly not ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Lament of the Butterfly

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo Doc, xJ here for a review. Hiii! I liked this poem, it had a nice vibe to it (I hate that word but whatever). Laments are ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Broken Houses

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo, Gravity. xJ here for a review. I liked the simplicity of this poem. You showed that even if a poem is short, simple, and straight to ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Speaking With Anxiety

    I. Am. Batman. Heyo, xJ here for a review. So, I do appreciate the depth and creativity of this poem. I also like that It's original, not a common subject. ...

    Apr 21, 2015


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain