dear trump

by veeren

fuck you

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:54 pm
yosh says...

what an immense atmosphere of inspiration you can create just by publishing two words

veeren says...

mwehehe

manilla says...

I'm so glad you put this in the poetry category.

veeren says...

:,,,)))

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:10 am
Riverlight wrote a review...

Dear Veeren,

Though it is highly unlikely that you will ever see this, I applaud you for the wasteful use of points and the deep meanings that lie within your two words. I will, for once, applaud indecency and vulgarity simply because of your great work. I ask that in the future, however, that you use more than just two mere words to define how you feel. Though these two simple words carry much weight, the more the merrier.

Sincerely,
Vilnius

veeren says...

jokes on you, i will see this.

thank you for the feedback<3

Riverlight says...

Oh, wow XD

Of course, anything to help out a fellow Trump hater.

What a mature way to deal with anger!

veeren says...

quite

Beautiful! By far the best thing I have seen! This made my day!

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 pm
Bellarke says...

Genius!! This is a work of art, and needs to be published and put in a museum!

You are such a genius!!! I bow down to you!!!

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 pm
Aleta wrote a review...

Your first review, congratulations! This message is very deep and it makes me really comprehend life in general. These two words really bring out your emotion--perhaps you should write a novel about it! Although my critique is, shouldn't you extend on the fuck you? Perhaps a neat little list would do! Or you could ask 21 Savage to write a heartfelt song about it. Best work on here, woAh!

veeren says...

thank you for taking time out of your day to gaze upon this painfully boring piece of literature, it means a lot to me

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 pm
Aleta says...

this is touching

:")

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:52 am
AmyMedek says...

Wow, so simple. But to the point.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm
BeautifulSoul says...

This is so relatable wow

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 pm
Tootsie says...

This is straight and to the point. I can't stand him as well!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:11 pm
Sonder says...

question: am I not seeing this in the spotlight cuz it's rated for language?

Also 8/8 gr8 m8 would r8 again A+++

veeren says...

i was actually wondering the same thing tbh

Mea says...

Yeah, 18 works don't show in the spotlight.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:20 pm
TheShadowMan wrote a review...

I understand the anger your feeling right now but if you think about it would you really want Hillary to be president. She Has committed crimes against the United States. I personally don't like either Nominees. also if we manage to survive these 4 years of his reign.

We will have to see trump for re-election as well as Ahem Kanye will also be running for President as well so, Would you rather have trump or Kanye hmm, Also i'm going to be sleeping better now that Trump is going to make Friends with Russia So the U.S. is going to be BFF's with Russia that's one less country that could nuke us.

Panikos says...

It's all very well feeling safe that Russia won't nuke you, but with Trump at America's reins, the rest of the world is increasingly afraid that YOU could nuke US

veeren says...

feel free to use this as a space to debate but i'm personally not here to talk about anything political. this was just to relieve stress.

LordZeus says...

@TheShadowMan multiple investigations have concluded that Hillary has committed no crime. Hillary is a diplomat who would make sure that tensions between the USA and Russia did not rise too high, as she did during her long time in public service. Plus, being pro Putin is not good, given what how he's dealt with members of his own country who've opposed him. Trump, on the other hand, is under criminal lawsuit for fraud and has threatened to bomb Iran simply for rude gestures. That's all I'm going to say. I'm leaving this at that.

zaminami says...

Just jumping into this, but Trump was the one who spread stuff about Hillary in the first place.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:16 pm
Persistence wrote a review...

Fifty percent of this work consists of explicit language, worthy of the object of its content. Though, perhaps the message goes deeper than the surface. Perhaps the author meant to satirize the abundance of people calling Trump out. Perhaps it is an expression of endearment towards the elected president, saying "fuck you" (forgive for quoting so much of this work) in a playful way, sarcastically sending Trump the message that they in fact support him and share his ideals.

Or, it could just be telling the trumpet to shove it. Fuck that guy.

*gets taken away by agents the next day*

veeren says...

this was actually hilarious you deserve those points

Persistence says...

Thank you!! ^^

Dutiful says...

Seee u didn't lose ur humour boi

Persistence says...

Maybe not

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 am
Scartuina says...

I want to thank you for sacrificing 200 of your own points for such a noble message, it will not fall on deaf ears.

veeren says...

no, thank you, for taking the time to share your thoughts <3

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 am
veeren says...

man this was the best waste of 200 points ever.
i'll probably delete this after my blood stops boiling but until then i think this'll do just fine.

Featherstone says...

Yeah, probably, but now you saved me from wasting 200 points because you said it all right here

veeren says...

all in a days work

Sujana says...

I love how this'll probably be on the spotlight. Normally I'd say "it doesnt deserve to be there theres no thought or effort" but then I remember this is donald we're talking about he cant bother to put enough thought and effort to be a decent human being he deserves no long essay

veeren says...

spotlight or not this was just an easy way for me to deal with the stress of the election and it felt soooooo good

fatherfig says...

four years later veers blood still boils

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25