E - Everyone Language Mature Content

Dream on

by akanbright

Dreaming to grow tall is one
Becoming tall is another
Staying tall is again important.
Our dreams aren't just a congestion of thoughts
But a masterminder of the future.
Dream big
Become big
Stay big

ForeverYoung299 wrote a review...

Hello!!! Forever here for a review!!!
I love reading short poems!!! The concept of dreaming– I keep on dreaming day and night...like really. Earlier, I used to think these are just waste of time but a few days ago, I realized that those are so important for us. Reading such a beautiful poem after realizing that important truth is really a pleasure!! Each and every word of our poem is a truth– those are so deep. Dreaming big is important. Following your dream is also important and becoming big is also important.

I really liked your poem. Keep writing!!!

~Forever

akanbright says...

Thank you and I hope to write forever

Quillfeather wrote a review...

Hey, love your poem. I love how inspiring it is. How it's about dreaming, and actually living up to your dream and your self. I also love how it's short and sweet, and easy to read. But by only real complant, which isn't much is that you may want to change the word, masterminder, to mastermind. it kind of made me pause for just a minute, but maybe that's just me. But overall its a great poem keep up the good work

akanbright says...

Thanks

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso