Ascension: Alsari 4 (The Myriad book 1)

by Feltrix

The first thing that hit me was the sound. People shouting, selling things, moving, arguing, talking. The temperature and smell were mostly absent. I had been to more places than I liked that stank of things I didn’t preferred not to think about, and the temperature was fairly similar to Karadan’s.

I opened my eyes. I was standing in an alley just beyond what I assumed was some sort of marketplace. The market was crowded and bustling with activity, but the alley was, for the most part, abandoned.

I slumped against a wall, barely staying upright as what had just occurred sank in. My home….My world…. How could it all begone? But it was gone, totally and completely; I knew because I’d watched it happen. I had watched my world burn, silvery flames consuming all. Still, threads of doubt tried to ensnare me, leading me to a happier place, but doubt was a feeble shield that couldn’t possibly be enough.

Tears pricked my eyes, but I fought them back. No. Crying wouldn’t help anything. I needed to find out where I was. There was time to mourn later. I brushed back my tears with the heal of my hand and pulled myself to my feet.

“Girl! What are you doing here?” a scratchy voice barked. I ignored it, but a big, calloused hand gripped my arm. “Don’t make me repeat myself!”

“I advise you let go,” I said without looking at the speaker. The words came out as a croak and I barely recognized that I was the one who had said them. I was trying to muster all the defiance I could through my haze of misery, but it wasn’t very convincing.

“What did you say?” said the man gripping my arm. His red face twisted in what might have been confusion but it was difficult to tell through his grizzled beard. I supposed most people didn’t tell that to thugs in alleys. “Now you’re going to give me your valuables, or I’ll….” He released my hand to make a smacking motion with his fist.

Despite my sadness, I noticed that the man had a scar arching along his bald head. He’d had some fighting experience. He also had a poorly concealed knife in his left sleeve, and had three rings inconsistent with the rest of his clothing. “You’re a thief,” I realized.

The thief was perplexed. “Just… Shuddup! Give me your money! Now!”

I looked down at myself. My clothes were dirty, ripped, and spotted with blood, and the rest of me wasn’t in a much better condition. What could he possibly want from me?

After all I’d been through, I wasn’t about to be defeated by a street thug. I gave a hollow laugh and pushed myself from the wall.

“No,” I said. With some satisfaction, I noticed that my voice had more defiance than whimper.

“Did you just say ‘no’?” the thief asked.

“Run,” I advised.

“You had your chance!” the thief spat, drawing his knife. I felt the cobblestones at my feet and the soil with bedrock deep beneath it, like an extension of my being. It was like having arms stretching across the world. I drew on powers deep within the earth, the very ground beneath us striking him.

The cobblestones around me melded into a spearlike point, impaling my attacker and pinning him to the other side of the alley. He gurgled in my direction. I glared at him, feeling no pity or remorse.

“Don’t give me that,” I said, fury leaking into my voice. “How many people have you robbed or killed in this alley? How long did you think it would be until someone fought back?” The thief didn’t show any sign of understanding.

I drew in a deep breath and released it. There’s time to mourn later, I told myself, setting out down the alley. Time to mourn later. Time to mourn later. Time to mourn later.

I glanced up and saw someone skulking at the end of the alley, a figure sticking to the shadows. The person moved closer as well. The figure matched my movements as I stepped closer.

When I was only a few yards away, I realized that it wasn’t a person at all. It was a machine. I was baffled.

I moved closer to examine it. I had seen technology that melded magic and science, but never anything like this. This was so much more advanced than anything I had ever seen.

When I was only a few feet away from the metal person, it reached out a bronze hand. I reached out to touch it, but as I did the machine reached past my hand and clamped its own hand onto my skull.

I felt like tiny bolts of lightning were rocketing around my brain. The tip of each of the machine’s fingers seared my head like branding irons. Pain from the loss of my home and from the humanoid machine overloaded my senses and I blacked out.

Lauren2010 wrote a review...

Hello again!

And at last, our final (I'm assuming?) main character is introduced. You've done a really great job of bringing in these 4 different people with distinct experiences. They're each clearly living in a different set of experiences, presumably in the same world (or worlds that are reachable by some means from one another) which makes it interesting to go back to each of them because something different will always be happening. That's a strong way to begin!

I'm still thinking about similarity when it comes to personality, though. Alsari and Nyx, in particular, feel really similar to me when I'm reading them. You could have slapped Nyx's name on this chapter and I probably wouldn't have blinked twice. When you have a shared-perspective novel it's so important to make both the experiences and personalities of each character distinct and interesting. You're already halfway there with the experiences: no two characters feel like they could have been combined into one. It's just a matter of their personalities.

I think part of the difficulty you're facing here is that each of these perspectives is from the 1st person pov, which in my experience is so much harder to show personality in. I don't know what it is but despite being literally inside a character's head, it's harder to get a strong feel for who they are. It might have something to do with the character being able to hide things (like emotions or reactions or the way they move their bodies) from the reader, since if they don't want to tell us something they don't have to. With a 3rd person pov, the narrator can tell us anything they want about the main characters because they have more objectivity.

This isn't to say change the pov of your entire novel! Just, pay careful attention to the way you show your characters personalities. You don't have to literally say "Corso is a nice guy always doing nice things, look at him smile he looks so nice!" (mostly because that's an awful sentence) but things like gestures (small movements characters make when they think or talk or move about their world) and facial expressions and even passing thoughts/reactions. I imagine Corso would react differently to killing someone than Nyx or Alsari would.

Distinct characters will really make this story come alive. Otherwise, the plot is still holding strong and I'm eager to read on.

Feltrix says...

I'm actually considering changing this to 3rd person. In my head, I do have distinct ideas of which characters have what personality, but I seem to have a hard time transitioning that to paper, or whatever this is. Also, it would solve my gender problem (people keep thinking my characters have the wrong gender). Thoughts, @Rydia, @MJTucker, and @PrincessInk?

Rydia says...

I think it can work from either point of view and you should write whichever you feel more comfortable with but it's more about describing how the characters react to different situations or how they move or any little habits they have such as hair tugging or lip biting which can really help us to start to separate them. Once you've chosen a point of view, I'd suggest reading only books written in that form while you're working on this and then looking for ways the author makes the character distinct. I generally prefer 3rd person myself but Hobb is a master in 1st person and I couldn't see the Fool's books written any other way. Part of that is because of all the clever gender assumptions that are so cleverly extorted but also just being inside the fool's head is so important for those novels.

You could try writing a chapter both ways and then see which you prefer?

PrincessInk says...

Me? I don't mind either; whichever works best. The most important thing to remember that is that you're watching the world from the character's viewpoint. When describing things, each character will have a different impression. And so on. It's not only how they view the world that makes them different; it's how they react (including think) too. All their personalities and experiences round them up. I agree with Rydia that you could also check out books in whichever POV you choose so you can study how the author does this.

Lauren2010 says...

I think either one could work! Maybe try taking one of the chapters you've written already and rewrite it in 3rd person? So you can see how they each feel and decide which you like better. It ultimately comes down to whatever feels more natural and fun for you to write.

Atticus says...

If you want to do it in third person, I think your stories will still be good and it has its pros and cons, but one good thing I like about first person perspective is that emotion can seem more powerful. Saying, "I was in complete distress," carries a bit more power than "Alsari was in complete distress." Choice is yours, though. Maybe try both and decide which one you like better?

Another new character! This is perhaps a few too many for so early on now - I'd suggest revisiting a few of the others in between before introducing this one or having a few enter each others' stories.

1. You've posted the first paragraph twice - just pointing it out in case nobody else has yet.

2.

I might have stayed there forever if nothing had disturbed me, I was an empty vessel of misery.
This would be a good place to have a semi colon instead of the comma - it would give a slightly longer pause which would help emphasise the kind of disconnect the character is feeling.

3. It seems odd that the man asks her what she's doing there if he only intends to rob her. Why does he care why she's there? Why does he think it unusual that she's there? If she's by a marketplace then it doesn't seem a strange place for someone to be. Maybe consider changing that line of dialogue to something else. I imagine he also wouldn't want to draw a crowd by shouting or to waste time doing so - robbers have to work quickly in busy places.

4.
My ribs began throbbing painfully and I winced. I pulled up my shirt enough to examine the wound. Already, a bruise blossoming already << Try not t repeat the same word where the thief had kicked me; the ribs were probably broken, fractured at least. I grimaced. I had no idea where to find help.

5.
I felt like tiny bolts of lightning were rocketing around my brain. Pain from the loss of my home, from my broken ribs, and from the humanoid machine overloaded my senses and I blacked out.I opened my eyes. I was standing in an alley just beyond what I assumed was some sort of marketplace.
You're missing a space between the full stop and I. This paragraph also progresses too quickly - the blackout is a good chance for some sensory description - after the black out does feeling come back first or sound? Do her eyes feel heavy as she opens them?

So the machine seems to send her back in time? I think if that's the case then the events need to happen a little differently the second time as reading the same words again is boring and comes across as lazy story writing. I like the idea though, even if I am unsure what benefit it is to the machine that this girl be in a time loop but I'm excited to find out.

I still stand by what I said at the start though - I think you've introduced too many new characters by this point and not given us a clear enough picture of any of them so it's hard to feel attached to any of them/ to really distinguish their personalities. I know Thorn is unsure about using her magic while the others are excited/ comfortable with it but there aren't many other really clear personality traits. I know Nyx is a killer but not why or whether he/ she enjoyed the killing or hated it.

Keep writing and see you at the next chapter!

~Heather

Feltrix says...

Nope. No time travel, no machine-sending-through-time. I just accidentally put the story twice. Not sure how that happened. The blacking out was supposed to be the end of the chapter. Thanks for the reviews, though!

Rydia says...

Oh, that makes more sense xD Although it would be a little cool if there was time travel :p

Feltrix says...

Yeah... But then I'd have to try to create it without making any paradoxes, because they drive me crazy. I'm not sure I can do that.

Rydia says...

Hehe paradoxes are half the fun!

Atticus wrote a review...

Hey there Feltrix,

I'm hooked on your stories, so here I am again for another review! If I'm on here for any longer than another 2 hours, remind me that I still have algebra to do.

(No, like, seriously, stop writing so well. It might interfere with my homework)

But all jokes aside, let's hop right into this. Sorry I'm a little late, I'm hoping my review still has some effect and improves your writing as well as mine, but also let's get some more points for Team April!

I overall enjoyed this introduction to Alsari and her powers. To be quite frank, I feel like this wasn't quite as strong as your other three chapters. There wasn't as much brightness to this one, and I feel like that was intentional, but the way you seemed to write didn't just feel like the perspective of a broken girl who lost everything, but rather a distant and disjunct way of writing. So let's get into some specifics and I'll hopefully show you some ways to improve:

Firstly, you repeated the first paragraph twice. Not a big deal, just something to call to your attention so that can be fixed.

Secondly, your description of Alsari's pain seemed mostly like restating what you said in previous lines rather than introducing many new ideas. Instead of simply saying, 'She was miserable and the world around her felt dull,' and rephrasing that idea several times, expand on that by saying 'She was miserable and the world around her felt dull. What had previously given her joy was a vivid reminder of what she had lost, and any feeling of hope or happiness was a dangerous gateway into her fragile mentality.' This suggestion is probably the biggest stretch of anything I recommend, but it could be something to take into consideration.

Thirdly, Alsari's reaction to the kick doesn't seem very realistic. If it was serious enough to possibly fracture a rib, 1) she would immediately react in severe pain, rather than simply brush it off, 2) that would take an incredible amount of power and seems unlikely, judging by what we know about the thief, and 3) would cause Alsari to most likely fall on the ground and drain most of her energy. I'm not referring to magical powers since I don't know how they work and how they're affected, but that would definitely cause some more damage. As such, I would recommend changing this to just a serious bruise but also increasing the seriousness of Alsari's reaction.

Fourthly, I feel that the section where Alsari touches the machine both needs to be expanded, since it's clearly going to be a big part of future installments, but also should be increased in drama. Simply seeing an impressive machine is enough to draw attention, but judging by the serious amounts of both physical and emotional pain that Alsari is experiencing, it would take something a little bit greater than just thinking it looked cool to draw her near it. Due to her possibly broken ribs, that could really impair her movements so she would have to drag herself there, with vivid pain.

But overall, with just a few touchups this could be a really strong introduction to Alsari. I've really enjoyed all of these introductions from the different POVs, and can't wait to see how you bring them all together. You can count on some more reviews coming from me on your future chapters :)

Best wishes,
MJ

Feltrix says...

Thank you @PrincessInk and @CrimsonQuill for your ruthless criticism, I really needed that. I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean that. I worried more about this chapter than the rest in terms of writing quality owing to the fact that this chapter has only been revised from the original instead of completely re-written, so I knew it was going to have more flaws. Thanks for the reviews!

PrincessInk says...

You're welcome :)

CrimsonQuill says...

Of course. ^^

I'm glad you appreciate it; I'll always be around to hear things up :P

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:20 am
PrincessInk wrote a review...

Hello, I'm here to review your fourth chapter! I see that you changed Corso's sister's name and moved her old name to here.

I didn't really know much about Alsari, but I end up liking her--at least at the end of the chapter. So far, you're doing a pretty good job of introducing multiple POVs.

I first thought that Alsari was a bit whiny and not that smart, so you need a bit of tweaking if that was not what you intended.

I might have stayed there forever if nothing had disturbed me, wallowing in my pain for eternity.

Um...wallowing in my pain? I actually am not a huge fan of that phrase. The previous sentences already show that she is in pain, so I'm not so sure that this phrase is necessary.

I looked up slowly. My vision was blurred by tears and staring into my hands so long, but it didn’t matter. “Did you just kick me?” The words came out as a croak; I barely recognized that I was the one who had said them.

Her words sound unrealistic in this situation. A person being hurt in some way will probably try to shield themselves.

“Are you….Are you robbing me?” I said, barely more than a whimper.

That also sounds unrealistic, also because Alsari's demeanor suddenly changes from fear to cool anger. And when she used her magic, I thought that was quick-thinking, not like a few minutes ago.

Only then did I notice the stabbing pain in my side

I thought Alsari felt the aches before already.

The last issue here is that you use something close to "I felt" quite a few times, for example in the last paragraph. Because we are reading as Alsari, you do not need to use "I felt" so much.

Overall, Alsari was a likable character and I want to know what's happened to her. You opened the scene in the right place and the chapter was a fun read. I'm looking forward to read your next chapter!

Hope the review was not too harsh.

Sincerely,

Princess Ink

Feltrix says...

On the name subject, Protagonist Alsace's name was originally Alsari, but I changed it at some point and made Corso's sister be Alsari in a sort of homage, but then I accidentally wrote Alsari's name in this chapter and just left it.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 am
CrimsonQuill wrote a review...

Hi there, Feltrix! Crimson here with a review!

I should start by saying that I haven't yet read the prior chapters, so I will deliberately overlook a few things that I feel would make sense if I had, and just say that if there's anything I point out that is essentially rendered a non-image in some way by the information in previous chapters, feel free to ignore it.

That aside, I can be a little over the top in terms of details, so please try to remember that I'm just here to help you polish your skills!

Let's begin.

The first thing that hit me was the sound. People shouting, selling things, moving, arguing, talking. The temperature and smell were unusually unnoticeable. I had been to more places than I liked that stank of things I didn’t like to think about, and the temperature was fairly similar to Karadan’s.

'Unusually unnoticeable' is a textbook example of too many negatives causing confusion. I had to read it 3 times before I even noticed that it was 'unnoticeable.' In cases like this, use a synonym to avoid confusion. Try 'absent' instead, or another word that tickles your fancy.

Finally, I opened my eyes I was standing in an alley just beyond what I assumed was some sort of marketplace.

There's a few ways you can work this better. The simplest is to add a period after 'opened my eyes'. Otherwise, you can join the sentences better, doing something like this: 'I opened my eyes to find myself in an alley...'

I leaned heavily against a wall and sank to the ground as what had just occurred sank in. My home….My world…. How could it all be gone?

This needs to be lingered on more. This is a pretty BIG deal, right? You can manage this just with formatting emphasis in the appropriate places, or you can add some more input from the character here to place emphasis on just how severe this development is.

A horrible sensation began in the pit of my stomach, creeping steadily up my chest, through my throat, and escaped from my eyes. Hot tears began to rush down my face and I collapsed into a heap.

Simple stuff first. You mixed up your tenses here. The first sentence starts in post, moves to present tense, and then reverts to past tense. You can complete the sentence in present tense in this case without much of an issue, changing 'escaped' to 'escaping'. Alternatively, you can stay with past tense, and change 'creeping' to 'crept'. Additionally, where sensations are involved, describe it. Compare it to something readers can relate to. 'Horrible' can be anything. 'Burning' or 'horrible' stinging' is much more relatable, emotive, and enrapturing.

Time seemed to pass differently as I sobbed against the wall. Each moment seemed to be an eternity, but hours could have passed and I wouldn’t have noticed. I felt like I was falling through an abyss with no end.

This can be expanded upon with more emotive sensation, much like the above. Draw the reader in, make them feel precisely what the character feels.

I looked up slowly. My vision was blurred by tears and staring into my hands so long, but it didn’t matter.

Change 'by tears' to 'from tears'; it ties in the second reason for blurred vision in much better.

“Yes,” said the voice of the man standing over me. He had close cropped hair and a grizzled beard. His beat red face twisted slightly in confusion at the question. Apparently he’d never been asked that before. “Now you’re going to give me your valuables, or I’ll….” He made a smacking motion with his fist.

I think you meant 'beet red'. You can also tie in that descriptive sentence much better by placing it in the other sentence: 'his beet-red face twisted slightly, contorting his grizzled beard below his close-cropped hair.' (There are better ways to do this; think on it.)

This phrasing is awkward. Try something more like 'I said, barely able to raise my voice above a whimper.'

“Yeeess,” said the voice in a tone clearly stating that the speaker thought I was the slow one.

Maybe this is just how this guy talks, but it seems a very unusual way of speaking. I get the impression that you meant him to be saying 'Yes...' but instead it reads like 'YEEEE...SS', almost two separate words, somehow. I'm not saying my way is better, but think on it and see what works best for you!

I looked at myself. My clothes were dirty, ripped, and spotted with blood and my skin was in a similar condition. What could he possibly want from me?

The first sentence here reads like she's looking at herself in a mirror; most of the time it's written as 'looked down at myself' to convey how it's happening. Also, you're missing a comma after 'spotted with blood'; without that, it is becomes a slightly confusing sentence -- is the skin only bloody, or is it also dirty, torn, AND spotted with blood?

Anyway, after all I’d been through, I wasn’t about to be defeated by a street thug. I gave a hollow laugh and heaved myself to my feet, sending sparks of pain through my side .

I think you should drop the 'anyway.' It definitely fits into how many characters talk -- and sometimes think -- but it is an unnecessary word that makes it feel like you're planning on changing the subject somehow, but we don't.

“No,” I said, and this time I noticed with some satisfaction that my voice had less croak and more blank statement. That was progress.

There is a better way to depict the character's voice here. As an off-the-cuff suggestion, try something like 'I said, noticing that it sounded more like a blank statement with much less croak than it had before.' Work with it till you get something you like, but 'blank statement' is generally a binary (it's there or it's not), not something you can talk about having varying degrees of in your tone.

“You had your chance!” The thug spat and drew a knife from somewhere, but I was faster.
This does work, but the phrasing comes off as awkward. I'd suggest something like: 'The thug spat, drawing a knife from (somewhere). Unfortunately for him, I was faster.' Additionally, I get the distinct impression that our protagonist far outskills this thief; she'd know where the knife was drawn from, I think. Even if she didn't, you can achieve a better effect by saying something like 'and suddenly, he was brandishing a knife' instead of 'he drew a knife from... uh, somewhere?' I'm of course exaggerating the effect, but that's kind of what it comes off as. Avoid uncertain words like 'stuff', 'somewhere', etc., unless there's no better way to phrase. Most of the time, there's a better way to phrase without using these wishy-washy terms.

I felt the cobblestones at my feet and the soil with bedrock deep beneath it. I drew on powers deep within the earth, the very ground beneath us striking him.

If the character is feeling it, make the audience also feel it. Mention just precisely what the cobblestones and the soil and maybe even the bedrock feel like to your character. Relate it to more common feelings that the reader can either directly relate to, or at least easily imagine. Bring them in to your story as well.

The cobblestones around me melded into a spearlike like point, impaling my attacker and pinning him to the other side of the alley. He gurgled pitifully in my direction. I glared at him, feeling no pity or remorse. “Don’t give me that. How many people have you robbed or killed in this alley? How long did you think it would be until someone fought back?”
I absolutely love how you executed this, and I want to see more of this kind of writing. Also, you've got an extra 'like' in there you don't need.

The thief didn’t show any sign of understanding, which was understandable given that he was suspended a few feet above the ground by a jagged stone spear.

This is too lengthy, given that you're rehashing something that the reader has just experienced happening. You needn't explicitly say that he is currently in midair and hanging from a spear fi you've literally just shown us it happening. You can cut this sentence off after 'understandable.'

Only then did I notice the stabbing pain in my side. I suspected my ribs were broken. I knew the only real problem in that was the pain. It wouldn’t otherwise hinder me in any way.

I'm not sure how you want to do it, but that second sentence seems arbitrary. You don't really mention the severity of the pain, which would be a major factor in that guess, so maybe that would help. Just try to tie that guess in more to the previous sentence. Plus, the initial mention of the thief's strike to her ribs seems VERY minor by your writing. If it's rib-breaking, you'd expect to hear a sickening crack, or at least enough pain to interfere with other senses (usually sight, but sometimes hearing).

Also, unless you've either previously mentioned it, this seems a little off the cuff to say so candidly that broken ribs won't even phase your character.

I pulled up my shirt enough to examine the wound. I could see a bruise blossoming already where the thief had kicked me. I grimaced. I had no idea where to find help.

You've literally just said that you're not really bothered by the broken ribs because it's just a bit of pain, so I don't know why she's so distraught over not knowing where to find help.

Someone skulking at the end of the alley, a figure sticking to the shadows. I pulled my shirt down and moved closer. The person moved closer as well.

You need a few more words here for this to make sense. Either 'someone was skulking' or 'It was then I noticed someone skulking', or another alternative you like better. It would also make more sense to be consistent in how you refer to the figure. Either call it a person or a figure; try to avoid using both without drawing connections between them.

I moved closer to examine it, even though every step, every breath was painful.

Don't just tell us it's painful. Go into how it feels for the character. Shooting pain? Throbbing? Cold? Hot? There are a few places you can improve by going a bit deeper in this manner. This doesn't just apply to pain, either -- whenever your character feels anything physical or even emotional, you can stand to improve your reader's immersion by detailing how it feels.

It had clearly been modeled after humanoids and required technology far beyond anything I had ever seen. Gears and cogs whirred in a well oiled way and I noticed soft blue light emanating from the core.

I don't get much of a sense of this character being a techno-geek. Granted, I don't know much about this series yet and this is where I've jumped in, so... I don't know the background super well. Even so, this seems... contrived. Generally, characters will either be technologically inclined, being very intrigued by something's construction, or simply amazed at even the most mundane of technologies and not knowing how any of them really work (thus not knowing how impressive super-advanced technologies are either). Or somewhere in between, too. Or just completely indifferent and taking it as it comes. This is... almost none of those? I'm not sure. But people who haven't been immersed in technology often won't know enough to make such a statement with any certainty.

I felt like tiny bolts of lightning were rocketing around my brain. Pain from the loss of my home, from my broken ribs, and from the humanoid machine overloaded my senses and I blacked out.

Perfect. For all the lack of showing what your character is feeling before this point, here you show you can do it VERY well. Nice work. The second sentence falls a little flat in comparison, though -- try to be a little more explicit in how it felt to have these different pains combine to overwhelm the character's consciousness. I've heard it described as waves washing over the character, being toppled off a ledge they're clinging to, etc. There're many ways to do it; pick one that speaks to you, and own it.

Even not having read all of this story, this is quite good. I'm liking where it's going so far from what I've read.

You also have this strange wordiness that doesn't always lend anything extra to your descriptions. Try to avoid too much unnecessary wordiness, but at the same time you need to balance that with adding more descriptive language to pull the reader in. It's a tricky balance, but I can see several points where you do it very well, so I know you're more than capable!

You're great at detailing the characters, but you seem to skip over the environment. We don't even really find out she's standing on cobblestones until that's relevant... which is perfectly fine and can suit your purposes, but try to avoid too much of it. Readers may start to feel like you're just drawing in bits of the environment wherever it suits you for your scene. Instead, detail important things as the character would normally notice them: before they use them, as they're planning their moves (if you choose to show their planning as well as just their actions).

I love your style of writing, but as with anything it could use some polish. Keep at it, and this'll be a story to remember!

Cheers,

Crimson

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47