12+

malediction

by Shady

A/N: this is another character poem for the same POV that I wrote here. she blames herself for her father's death and was recently adopted. PC: Inkstinct Tattoo

TheRebel2007 wrote a review...

Hey Shady, Rebel here for a short review!

I love how the poem started with a Shakespearean sarcasm, as if we are the bearers of the torch that he passed on to us, and that would not be either negative or untrue. I like the following stanza, which, sarcasm or not, also talks about the inverse - the sins of the child falling upon the father. Then the poem wanders over to examples of how the tiniest things can ruin an entire life. And the last stanza is a remarkable one.

All in all, the poem seems to be a sarcastic one, as pointed out by the first line of it. An interesting read, cheers! :p

Shady says...

Thanks so much for the review! I appreciate it! ^-^

I’m back for another Kylia angst poem! It looks like she seems to blame herself for a lot of things.Is there any hope or justice for her? Or is she doomed to live like this forever? Does the rose in her heart symbolize the sweet blame she puts on herself? Maybe the slave master isn’t the only reason she does it.It could be a coping mechanism.I’m always ready for more! I hope you have a nice day/night!

Shady says...

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you're enjoying them ^-^

She does actually get rescued/liberated! She has a long road of emotional recovery ahead of her after so many years of abuse, but she's got a bright future to look forward to. I actually am trying to find the muse to write a warm-and-fuzzy poem from her POV soon, so keep an eye out...

Okay,thanks.

^v^

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.