z

Young Writers Society

The Grandest Adventure (TAGBOOK)

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:54 pm
View Likes
alpacaboss says...

What if one special day, the YWS'ers who opened their accounts were sucked into a fantasy world and were gifted with strange powers? How would they get out? How would those on the other side of reality help them? And why did this happen in the first place?

***A few guidelines before the fun starts***

1. When giving yourself powers, don't use overpowered powers that would immediately save everyone. That might spoil the fun. I encourage silly powers. That's fun.

2. Don't end the story immediately! Let it go long and strong. Tag as many people as you want. I may end this by the end of the month or around the early weeks of August.

3. Go wacky! Be creative! I want to see where this goes. :D

Have fun everyone!
John 3:16; Joshua 1:9; 1 Timothy 4:12
Professional Bible nerd, Christian and classical music enthusiast, and alpaca lover
To God be All the Glory

105 Reviews

Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:29 pm
View Likes
alpacaboss says...

Life was getting a bit too much.

Alpacaboss in real life was facing all the physical, mental, and emotional challenges of life. She hugged an alpaca plushie. She needed to destress. Putting on headphones, she turned on some music and went to YWS.

She was happy to see few works in the green room. I'll get to that later, she thought. Perhaps she'll read @Mason's work first then @Koiren's chapter. She checked the people's tab and saw @loveissourgrapes reviewing some works and other YWS'ers such as @foxmaster and @tatteredbones going online. YWS was a lovely safe space for her, even if she was just new.

She clicked her portfolio and checked her works. She was about to review her chapter 2 for her novel to prepare for chapter 3, when the world around began to blur. Strange.

The computer shone brighter. but not with any kind of light. It was a strange illuminating light, almost magical.

She immediately went to her wall and tagged some people.

@alliyah @Liminality @KaiaJersaga @LuminescentAnt @Spearmint I think the website is malfunctioning. It's so bright all of a sudden.

When she clicked post, the light engulfed her and swallowed her whole.

---
AAAAAH!

Alpacaboss fell to the ground with a thud. She was in a strange forest full of tall trees. Where was she?

"Hello?" She shouted.

"Who are youuu looking for?"

Alpacaboss turned around. "I'm looking for help...AAH!"

In front of her was a cuddly alpaca, cute and fluffy chewing on grass. Alpacaboss was dumbfounded and she asked the creature.

"You talked to me?"

"You understood me?" The alpaca replied curiously.

Alpacaboss couldn't believe it.

She could talk to alpacas and she understood them.

What was going on?
Professional Bible nerd, Christian and classical music enthusiast, and alpaca lover
To God be All the Glory

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:16 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

It was a late night in the corner of @KaiaJersaga's world. She picked up her phone to check YWS for the 20th time that day. She had recently received a drawing from @Spearmint and was thinking about changing that to her new avatar. As she read @alpacaboss's post warning everyone that the site may be malfunctioning, the purple flame on her avatar suddenly began to start dancing.

Weirded out, Kaia decided to shut off her phone's screen but right before she touched the button to shut off her phone's screen, she suddenly felt pulled into the screen.

"HELP!" she screamed. Her voice echoed in the silence. Suddenly she fell on top of something soft and furry. It jumped from under her, and she collapsed to the ground.

@alpacaboss came over to her and helped her up. She mumbled something that sounded like an alpaca.

Kaia instantly sat up. "Whhhattt?" Her terrified eyes moved about the strangely purple forest. "Where am I?"

@alpacaboss tried again to speak, but her words were in the alpaca language.

Kaia gazed up at the sky. It was also purple. Suddenly, she saw the faces of thousands of YWSers gazing down at her through the sky. "Am I...in YWS?" Kaia questioned.

@alpacaboss nodded her head. That was understandable.

@KaiaJersaga glance down at her hands. They were purple, too. Everything she saw was purple. As she moved her hands, little streams of purple butterflies left her fingertips and flooded the forest around her.

"What in the world have I become?" Kaia asked. He stared hopelessly up at the sky. She could see @loveissourgrapes and @cookiesandcream123. Even @DreamyAlice was on YWS at the moment. @Ari11 was there, too, drawing, with YWS still open on a computer on the desk the drawing materials were on.

"Guys!" Kaia shouted up to them. "Help! We're stuck down here. We need help!"

The alpaca next to @alpacaboss groaned and @alpacaboss responded.

"I'm stuck here with an alpaca, an alpaca-speaking human, myself and a score of little purple butterflies that I can apparently generate. What has happened??" Kaia asked.
Traditional Christian, ISFJ, and Infamous Quirky Cat
You are God's beautiful little being!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:42 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

@foxmaster was sitting on the couch, listening to music and checking out YWS, when suddenly her notifications bar began to fill up.
She raised an eyebrow, before posting on her wall,
foxmaster said...
I just got 100 notifications. I think that's a new record.

@Spearmint and @alliyah answered that, wow, they got the same thing. Foxmaster raised an eyebrow again, (this was getting weird) before checking the notifications out.
The weird thing was they were all the same thing...
Get off YWS. Now.
Foxmaster was getting uneasy now. Get off YWS? Why?
she sent a message to @GengarIsBestBoy:
Is anything weird going on here?
No reply.
The next thing Foxmaster knew, the screen began to glow, before she got sucked in! She screamed for a bit, before landing in a forest. Looking at her was an alpaca, and like a multiplying purple butterfly? Weird....
And then, the butterfly spoke and it said,
"Foxmaster Why are you a fox?"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:04 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

Gengar had been listening to really rad music, and was scrolling through YWS. She refreshed the page, only to see a message from @foxmaster:

Is anything weird going on here?

Before she had the chance to respond, though, her phone brightness was turned all the way up. It took up her entire field of vision, and she felt herself being pulled into the screen!

When she could see again, she found herself in a lush forest. She saw an odd group in front of her: an alpaca, an amorphous mass of purple butterflies, and a fox.

She looked down at herself. She was still purple and round, so that was good.
“Where am I? Who are you all?”

Everyone looked confused. The butterflies began to speak. “Gengar, is that you? Why do you keep repeating your name?”

“What?” Said Gengar. Everyone looked confused once again.

She looked around for something she could see herself in. She saw a puddle behind her, and was appalled at what she saw.

She was still a Gengar, but she looked different. Where was her makeup? Where was her hair bow?

She began to panic. “What’s going on?” She said, nobody understanding her
Last edited by GengarIsBestBoy on Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That’s the thing with life: no one makes it out alive.

—Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice the Musical

[Gengar! :D they/she]
[Spooky month fan, internet cryptid, certified nerd]

148 Reviews

Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:12 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

As @KaiaJersaga looked down at her hands, they suddenly disappeared into a mass of purple butterflies. She screamed and looked around wildly for help. Butterflies clouded her vision, but through the mass, she saw @GengarIsBestBoy. She waved a hello and shouted to her: "Gengar, is that you?"

Gengar looked at her like she'd seen a ghost and peered down at a puddle only to start screaming something so shrilly @Kaiajersaga wasn't really sure what it was. She drew closer to her friend only to realize she wasn't walking...she was flying. She glanced down and saw the grass had grown taller and...spikey. The top blades looked like they could pierce her. Glancing back up, she noticed that @GengarIsBestBoy had grown immensely tall...or she had gotten very short.

Panicked, @KaiaJersaga turned to @alpacaboss. She was speaking in alpaca to her alpaca friend. Both of them had grown huge...She glanced across herself and realized that she had been transformed into a shiny purple butterfly...She had melted into a pile of purple butterflies...and most of them had flown off...She would never again be whole again...And worse yet, @GengarIsBestBoy looked like she was getting angry. She was stomping around in the puddle and demanding to know from @alpacaboss what had just happened. And all @KaiaJersaga could think of was what...what in the world was going to happen if @GengarIsBestBoy stomped on her and crushed her delicate little wings...

122 Reviews

Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:36 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

Gengar jumped into the air. “What is happening?!” She shouted. But everyone else just heard “Gengar? Gen-gengar?”

She stayed suspended in air, being a ghost and all. Truth be told, before she had been sucked into this weird fantasy-land, she was not a true gengar. Gengars were pokémon, and they were dead people reincarnated into beasts of vengefulness and trickery. But she had not been created that way; she was born out of pure darkness and shadows, but no dead people.

But what if now, she had become an actual pokémon?! It made sense; pokémon could not talk, but could only say their name over and over.

Something purple in the grass caught her attention. A little butterfly flapped her wings frantically. Gengar leaned down and carefully picked her up, tilting her head to the side.

She looked over at the alpaca and the fox, and then back at the butterfly. She started to piece the puzzle together.

“Are you all… YWSers?” She asked, pointing to each one. “You’re @foxmaster , you’re @alpacaboss , and you’re…”

She squinted at the butterfly. This one wasn’t so obvious. Who liked purple more than anyone? Gengar snapped her fingers when she realized. “oh! You’re @KaiaJersaga!”

There was a pause. Gengar groaned as she realized that nobody could understand what she was saying. This was frustrating. Whatever was happening, they needed to figure out how to escape as soon as possible.
Last edited by GengarIsBestBoy on Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

148 Reviews

Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:05 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

@KaiaJersaga flew up to @GengarIsBestBoy and heard her echo her name again.

"Why does she keep saying her name over and over again?" @KaiaJersaga asked, staring up at @GengarIsBestBoy from above the top of the creature's hand. The tone of the Gengar's voice changed, and @KaiaJersaga realized that @GengarIsBestBoy may actually be trying to speak-she just couldn't say anything but her name.

"Gengar, can you hear me?" @KaiaJersaga asked.

Gengar remained silent. Kaia frowned (well as best as she could, given that she was now a butterfly.) Butterflies couldn't talk, could they? Or was it that they could talk but their voices were too small to hear?

Kaia glanced at @alpacaboss and suddenly it became clear to her; there were three YWSers in this world, and none of them could communicate with each other. @alpacaboss only spoke Alpaca, @GengarIsBestBoy could only say her name, and @KaiaJersaga was too small to have a real voice....But maybe...if they could find something to write on...given that they were writers...maybe one of them could write something down and they could start communicating that way...But what was the point of that if there was nothing to write?

Kaia sighed. As much as she loved being a cute little butterfly, she really did want to be able to talk...

105 Reviews

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:56 pm
View Likes
alpacaboss says...

Alpacaboss was still shocked that her friends heard her sound like an alpaca. She sounded like herself perfectly fine. @KaiaJersaga, @GengarIsBestBoy, and @foxmaster were all confused with what was happening. Nothing seemed to help. And to think no one could actually speak because more than half of them turned into an animal.

"Mr. Alpaca," alpacaboss said to the alpaca beside her.

"It's a miss."

"Oh, sorry, Ms. Alpaca. Do you mind telling us where we are?"

"I believe you are in YWS."

"WHAT?"

The alpaca was slightly annoyed. "Didn't you see the faces?"

"But how? Why? And why are the others not here yet?"

"You need to follow me. I'll try my best to be off assistance."

Alpacaboss motioned the three to follow the alpaca. They looked up and scanned the sky of YWS'ers faces. There was @LuminescentAnt, @alliyah, @Spearmint, @Lovestrike, @loveissourgrapes, @MercedesBlue @AilahEvelynMae, @Mason, @tatteredbones, @epotts1, and @SilverNight. There were so many more she could and couldn't recognize. But the sky full of faces proved one thing.

They were in YWS.

But what would that mean? Was the Green Room actually a real place here? Were there actually Green Room Knights in this place? How would the Forums look like? How were works of other writers seen here? And most of all, which part of YWS were they in?

After walking for sometime, the alpaca immediately stopped.

"We're here."
To God be All the Glory

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:46 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

"Listen up! Knights and ladies of the green room," said @alliyah. "There are some invaders in YWS, we do not know what they want or who they are, but we must defend YWS." @Omni marched in and asked, "Can we rely on you?"

Some of the brave knights, who would gladly write stories until their gardens were full, Lady @Rose, Lady @KaiaJersaga and Knight @OrabellaAvenue looked at each other and shouted, "For YWS!" Suddenly the whole crowd began to cheer, even Knight @DreamyAlice.

Knight @KateHardy began to distribute the tasks, "So Knight @looseleaf, you will go with the following Knights, @momonster, @GengarIsBestBoy and @Liminality. You will go from the front, while Knight Eaglefly @Dossereana will meet you there from the south. You will have to wait there for our spy. "

As all the knights grabbed their weapons and prepared to march, you heard the gossip. @PickledChrissy asked @KaiaJersaga, "When was the last time you saw @alpacaboss?" @KaiaJersaga replied "two weeks ago with @foxmaster. Has she disappeared again?"

Knight @Mikatsune asked Knight @ForeverYoung299, "So tell me again, which shampoo should I use to become forever young again?" @Ari11, who was passing by, said, "Stop your random talk and get ready for battle." Knight @RandomTalks turned around, "Is anyone looking for me?"

As the brave Ladys and Knights got ready to defend the Green room with their life, they arrived at their right spots waiting for the invaders. Suddenly there was a shadow...

Knight @ScarlettFire said: "On my three. Don't attack, just defend." @LuminescentAnt walked curiously behind all the soldiers with Pusheen in her arms. Everyone wanted to find out who the invaders were, "what if it was an alien or an magic quill that writes magnificent and captivating stories? The one @Quillfeather lost when she got lost and almost couldn't get back to YWS?" @Euphory asked.

Every Lady and Knight was ready, this was the moment of truth. The only signal they needed was from their spy. @EsmerayaRose asked Knight @alliyah, "Are you sure our spy has good information?" @alliyah nodded. Suddenly, the shadow came closer and closer.

Everyone waited...and then @vampricone6783 jumped in front of everyone, "Boo," she said coldly with a thin smile. @IcyFlame was so excited that she tripped over her robes and fell with a yelp.

KaiaJersaga came over and asked, "So spy, did you see who the intruders were?" @vampricone6783 crossed her arms and said, "Yeah, a bunch of lost YWSrs who seem to be suffering from memory loss because they think this is their first time here and they are supposed to be from Earth."

Suddenly @yosh ran into the room with a bag of popcorn, "Has the film started?" he asked the Knights. Lady @Rinisha put her hand on his shoulder and said, "@yosh, there is no film. This is YWS. Your home, remember?" "But, @foxmaster said we were going to see the new Mission Word-possible - Write Reckoning." @alpacaboss came in with sodas and @foxmaster with chips. @foxmaster called out, "Hey @Lovestrike, @loveissourgrapes and @MercedesBlue! Over here!"

@Rose and @Spearmint were confused, "Wait , did someone say Writing Cruise is playing in Mission Word-possible."

520 words

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:37 pm
View Likes
Rose says...

In a realm where spells and quills ruled, where broomsticks soared high into the sky, and where the echoes of magical laughter could be heard in every corner, a great adventure was about to unfold in the wizarding world as never before. It all began at the enchanted Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where mystery and mirth mixed together in a magical cocktail.

One bright morning, @LuminescentAnt burst into the Great Hall with a flourish. "Attention, magical writers of all houses!" she exclaimed, casting a spell that projected her voice across the hall. "I have discovered an exciting tournament that leads to the greatest adventure of our time!"

"Does the great adventure include finally defeating Voldy?"@PaigeFantasy asked.

"Well, I mean-"

"And are we finally giving him a taste of his own medicine by making him attend a required manners class for all the eyebrow-raising stuff he's pulled off?", @DreamyAlice inquired.

"The thing is actually-"

@IcyFlame interjected, "You are right, the basilik was not funny at all, and Voldy's ridiculous laugh is unbearable. Who laughs like that anyway?

"Guys, you see, what I'm trying to say is-"

"I know, right, sometimes you just want to petrificus totalus him for being so annoyingly irritating", @Rinisha said.

"Helllooooooooo, she's trying to talk-k-k-k," @KaiaJersaga's voice rang through the whole corridor because she had borrowed a rusty old speaker from Dumbledore.

Neville Longbottom passed out from the ringing in his ears, and @alpacaboss passed out from the stress of talking about He Who Must Not Be Named.

"Thank you, Kaia. @alliyah will tell you all further about the tournament and to answer your question, no, we won't be fighting He Who Must Not Be Named."

Hagrid yelped by hearing THE name.

"Dumbledore has personally asked me to tell you all about the so-called Triwizard Tournament, which has NOTHING to do with He Who Must Not Be Named." @alliyah said.

"Triwizard Tournament? Isn't that the one where wizards from other schools come to show off their skills and stuff?" @loveissourgrapes asked with a mischievous grin.

"Exactly! It's all about unity and friendly competition," @alliyah confirmed.

"But seriously, Professor Snape," @foxmaster piped up, "are you not worried you might trip over that long cape of yours during the opening ceremony?"

Professor Snape, with his signature scowl, shot a withering glance at @foxmaster. "My cape is a marvel of magical engineering, not a tripwire for clumsy fools," he retorted.

"Speaking of trips," @tatteredbones stammered, catching everyone's attention, "I can't help but wonder if the champions might, you know, stumble or fall during the tasks? It could be really funny."

@GengarIsBestBoy snorted, "Oh, imagine the great Cedric Diggory taking a tumble. That would be a sight to remember!"

Cue a sudden icy glare from @KocoCoco, who happened to be Cedric's biggest fan. "You just wait and see, he'll glide through those tasks like the true Hufflepuff champion he is."

As the chatter continued, @vampricone6783 raised a hand. "Um, excuse me, but did anyone realize that, well, You-Know-Him... uh... I think I forgot his name."

The hall fell silent. Even the enchanted ceiling seemed to hold its breath.

Suddenly, a gust of wind swept through the hall, extinguishing the candles and leaving everyone in darkness. A voice, sounding eerily like MoaningMyrtle, echoed, "V-Voldemort!"

The lights flickered back on, and @KaiaJersaga almost punched Draco Malfoy in his face and "accidentally" let his silly bodyguards trip over their own shoes.

"I think we can keep the uncomfortable talk about Voldy and his great hairdresser for later," @sugarscherrypop remarked.

Amidst the laughter and chatter, @alliyah regained control of the conversation. "So, yes, the Triwizard Tournament is upon us, and there will be three champions, three tasks, and plenty of excitement. Now, who's up for some magical adventure?"

"Mehh, not me", @KaiRyu, @PickledChrissy and @ccarson answered.

@Euphory said, "I don't think I wnat to join either, but I am willing to write a short article about this whole tournament, however.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure the embarrassing part of Voldy is kept out of it." @ReviewBuddy assurred.

The hall erupted in cheers, the humor and camaraderie of the Hogwarts students blending seamlessly into the anticipation of the upcoming tournament, where bravery, wit, and a touch of mischief would surely reign supreme.
Last edited by Rose on Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Think like a proton; always positive ;)

122 Reviews

Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:24 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

Gengar looked around frantically as everything seemed to delve into chaos. On either side of her were what seemed to be portals. The edges were purple and looked like electricity.

The portal to the right of her showed many YWSers raising swords and charging into the Green Room. The portal to the left of her showed YWSers in a large, wizardly classroom, writing with quills.

She didn’t understand at first. What is going on? she thought. But when she looked a little closer, the answer came to her.

The portal on the left had a rose sitting next to it. The portal on the right had a dark figure next to it.

Of course! If they were inside of YWS, then these must be things that people have written! The left portal was made by @Rose , and the right one was made by @Rinisha .

Could one go through these portals? She slowly reached her hand into one of them ,but a loud noise from behind made her jump.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:45 pm
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

Ant was starting to go crazy.

For all she ever knew, YWS was a real place, not a website, and she had remembered when @alliyah had announced that there was a threat to the world, and she had come into the scene with Pusheen in her arms. And then suddenly, she forgot all of that. Then, her life basically reset, and she was a student at Hogwarts. She remembered helping @alliyah announce to the students that a Triwizard Tournament was starting again, with help from @KaiaJersaga. But then she lost her memory again. Before she knew it, she was a regular person, who went on the website of YWS every now and then. But then, she started getting flashes of the memories she had forgotten. Nothing made sense anymore. She remembered bits at a time, like of @Mikatsune and @ForeverYoung299 random talking, or @KocoCoko for some reason supporting Cedric Diggory. And she had no idea why she was remembering it.

One day, when Ant was checking YWS, she didn't think anything could get ore confusing. But suddenly, her screen started glowing dangerously bright, and before she knew it, she was falling, and she feel into a strange world. She was in so much shock, that she could barely think. When she looked up, she saw @alpacaboss, a purple butterfly, a fox, and a Gengar. What a random assortment of creatures. How strange. She checked her hands to see if they were bruised.

Only, they weren't hands, they were paws. She checked the rest of her body. She couldn't believe it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm Pusheen!"
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:46 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

@foxmaster tried to relax, but it was almost impossible, she was so stressed out. It wasn't like fox had done a lot in that hour, just screamed and awkwardly sat in the corner while her YWS fam talked feverishly.
She suddenly noticed an adorable pusheen fall out of the sky.
"We have another one!" she yelled. "Lemme guess, @LuminescentAnt? That you?
Pusheen meowed, which fox took as a yes.
"Uh," said @GengarIsBestBoy quietly. "She says that she's been having weird flashbacks lately..... and then she..... ate a carrot?"
Pusheen gave gengar a dirty look, and it sounded like @alpacaboss laughed.
"No, wait, she got sucked into here. Sorry- my catense got rusty over all this time."
"Weird.... flashbacks?" Fox asked, feeling uneasy. and then, for the what seemed like the fifth time that day, she collapsed.
She suddenly saw herself floating over @GengarIsBestBoy, @alpacaboss, @KayaJersaga, and @LuminescentAnt, in addition to herself.
@foxmaster got YANKED into a tree, before blacked out, but only for a second.
~~~~~
It was a beautiful day in the green room, and fox sat on the balcony. She was glad everyone had sorted out the huge problem with the book-character war. Fox calmly sat on a lounge chair, drinking a smoothie, the sun shining upon her face. She looked down the mountain the green room was on, and could see the KOTGR HQ in the distance.
Even though fox was listening to some rad music by the rolling stones, she could faintly hear everyone else chatting inside, and the clinking of glasses. It seemed like @KokoCoCo was chilling with @GremlinGeodes, and @Dossarenna had just knocked over a pie, while @DreamyAlice and @Allyah mercilessly joked about it for the past twenty minutes.
Fox sighed, and @Rose walked over, followed by @Spearmint, who held a box of mint icebreakers in her right hand.
"HEY!" yelled Rose, and fox turned off her iPod.
"What?" asked @foxmaster, and @LUNARGIRL screamed from inside. It sounded crazy, but also kind of fun. Fox felt honored to be part of such a rad society.
"We need someone to play the piano next Thursday. Can you do it?"
"Sorry, no. I promised @OrabellaAvenue we would go to the next KOTGR meeting, that day. Didn't you read the newsletter?"
"YEAH, so I need you to go. @Rinisha can't go to the meeting,(Dental appointment) but she's the only one staying, and I doubt she plays the piano."
"Maybe @musiclover2006 does? Or, like, @PaigeFantasy? Maybe even @Mageheart?" she asked. "I know @SugarCherryPop does, but she's busy, a lot of stuff has to be reviewed. Does @yosh does? Or @Omni?"
"Sorry, but nope." said @Rose. Fox sighed.
"I'll look into it, but that meeting is important. I still need to get my helmet, and my sheild! Maybe @KotGRCommander will remember? I dunno, but still. It's important..."
Suddenly, the vision was cut off, and fox was at hogwarts! What was going on? Was this what @LuminescentAnt was talking about?

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:39 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

"Hocus pocus in the dark, turn the green room into a shark!" @IcyFlame said as she waved her imaginary magic wand. @vampricone6783 put on some black nail polish and leaned against the wall as she whispered loudly to @Rose, "I really don't know what she's trying to do, but..." She was interrupted by @KaiaJersaga, "I mean a shark would be interesting, wouldn't it?"

@Messenger ran beside them into the Grant Hall, "This will be the most outrageous prank ever!" "Where is he going... You know what. Don't tell me." @alliyah said, "What are you guys cooking up? I smell spooky chicken." @Spearmint kicked away a fang and smiled awkwardly, "Well, if you really want to know, @Quillfeather will tell you. She knows exactly what we're up to."

"Why me, it wasn't my idea to put the haunted YWS goose in a graveyard where all the..." "Shhhh!" @Ari11 said quickly, "There's nothing going on here, so why don't you go check on the others, you know @alpacaboss and @spottedpebble. I'm sure they're done with eyeball cookies."

"I'm keeping an eye on you guys," @KateHardy said as she strolled out of the hall with @creaturefeature. "Eyeball cookies, really. That was the best thing you could come up with." @LuminescentAnt said as she put a wizard hat on pusheen and sprinkled some glitter on pip.

@gremlingeodes came into the green room covered in slimy tarantulas, "A little help is appreciated guys," he said, @GengarIsBestBoy immediately started to remove the tarantulas one by one, holding them by the legs. "Did you get Werewolf yellow eyes back? '' @Shady asked curiously, reading from a spell book as she sat down next to @yosh, who was stirring a strange potion in a pot.

@GengarIsBestBoy recounted her adventure, ''Thank God @DreamyAlice was there or I would have been a fried zombie or the werewolves candy corn. @Omni nodded, ''Wouldn't want that. '' @CarrotWrites put some make-up on her face to make her look like a skeleton lady, while @OrabellaAvenue counted the bat wings she and @Mageheart had collected for the potion.

@Mikatsune squealed, ''It's almost done, then the green room will be a pumpkin pie, yummy.'' ''No a shark,'' @RandomTalks said angrily, ''No a pumpkin pie!'' @AyumiGosu17 said as she put her hands on her hips.

''Shark!'' @Liminality screamed. ''OH stop it, it's Halloween we know.'' @WinnyWriter said. @Horison turned them around. As everyone turned around, they saw a real life-like shark standing in the opening of the green room. ''Icy. What have you done?'' @AilahEvelynMae asked.

Everyone froze and dropped whatever they were doing. "That's not my work. @IcyFlame said, @vampricone6783 remained untouched and started filing her nails even as everyone took steps back as the shark got closer and closer. @Messenger ran back, but this time towards the roleplaying section, ''That damn vampire is following me!

Suddenly, a real vampire and a werewolf with no eyes entered the green room. All three creatures were coming towards them. ''Someone save us.'' @PickledChrissy said.

No one can save you," the three voices shouted, "for it is the Night of the Dead! @foxmaster picked up some sweets from the ground and ran after @Messenger. ''This is our end.'' @vampricone6783 said calmly.

Suddenly the shark skin seemed to peel off, a zip opened and @looseleaf emerged, ''Did it work?'' she asked the vampire. @Rinisha removed her fangs and wiped the make-up off with the back of her hand. ''I think it did, they are all shaken up'' @Dossereana took off the wolf skin and as @alliyah entered the hall with @KateHardy she clapped her hands and gave them all a high five.

Well that was the prank, looks like we pranked you instead of the other way around. Everyone was in shock at what had just happened. Happy Halloween!'' @Rinisha said.

@Messenger came running back and picked up a shoe, ''I forgot this,'' he said and ran off again.

History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx