The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

67 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
Welcome to the One- Stop Critique Shop, where you can purchase Spark's reviews-- for free! It's a steal, so be sure to take her up on one of these offers right now!

What She'll Review-
+Poetry
+Lyrics
+Short Stories
+Novels*
+Articles and Essays

Wait List-
+
+
+





Let it be noted that I am a very busy person, and it might take awhile for me to get to your piece. I apologize in advance for any review that might take longer than it should.

*With novels, I may choose not to follow the novel after the third chapter-- If you're asking for a novel follow vs. a chapter review, please note.
Last edited by LadySpark on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 26 times in total.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12611
Reviews 321
Will you review a poem for me? topic71564.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2664
Reviews 113
Hey! Will you review these for me?

viewtopic.php?t=71461
and
viewtopic.php?t=71523
and if you are able and are up to it,
viewtopic.php?t=70788
and
viewtopic.php?t=71036
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 230
Reviews 268
Hiya. I scanned this and I want you to review a couple of things!
If you want to that is ;)

The List - Fantasy Novel (review the first part only, that's all I wrote so far)
viewtopic.php?t=72014

Around The World: America to Poland - General Fiction Novel (the chapter reveiw.)
viewtopic.php?t=71879

Prom Disaster - Romantic Short Story (I don't know if I should continue it.)
viewtopic.php?t=71511

Hate or Love? - Romantic Short Story
viewtopic.php?t=70408

Friendship Reunion - Romantic Short Story
topic70153.html

Teenager's World - General Fiction Novel (There are two parts this one and Teenager's World (1) )
viewtopic.php?t=69819

Totally Strange - Romantic Novels
viewtopic.php?t=67349

I know, it's alot! I just want some reviews from you!
Nike :)
"If I look like a monster,' he says roughly, 'then no one will be surprised when I do monstrous things." - A.B. Poranek




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1279
Reviews 33
Hey there! Can you please review my novel: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer? Thanks

topic70833.html ( There are 3 ( kind of ) chapters in total and I would like you to read them all, if you have time. )

The links to the others will be display on the bottom of Ch. 1
14 years have passed
And yet I'm unabled
To find a friend
For my existence is lower
Than a piece of grass.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
Come on guys! do I have to beg?
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
PLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSE
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
awwwwwwwwwwww come on! I'm on my knees now!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
You could review this for me, point?

novel.php?id=781

It's the first three parts of my novel. Considering it is three parts, you don't have to do it if you don't want to! I just thought that it might be able to keep you busy. xD

As for chapters or overall review... Um.. I don't mind. Do whichever one you like doing best!

Please and thank you!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
done skins....
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
PLEASE ASK FOR THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Hey Point! I would love your review for this: Know I'm Here I don't want the prologue to be reviewed, it's been reviewed thoroughly earlier, but you need to read it. :D

Thanks,
Shubhi

P.S. Ask me when you need more. xD!
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2267
Reviews 17
Hey there, Pointe! :D

Like Shubhi, I will give you a chance to review. So there's this prologue/first chapter of my NaNo that I posted (I haven't yet decided whether it really will be a prologue or whether it will become the first chapter), and I'd like another opinion on it, if you would please. Seeing as how you were begging for the reviews earlier, I don't think that should be too much of a problem. :)

Against All Odds
It's a mix between action and fantasy--it's set in a medieval world a bit different from what ours was like.

Also--thank you in advance. :)

PS: I might not post the rest of my NaNo, so feel free to do any sort of review you want. Whatever floats your boat. ;)
"There's a big difference between shooting a target and shooting a charging Wargal. A target isn't usually trying to kill you."
~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice Book Two: The Burning Bridge




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6757
Reviews 57
Hi! I'm Narniafreak! And I'd like a review if you have time.

My novel is Igneous Rock [working on a better title]
It has a prologue and two parts of chapter one. If you want, I'd like a review on all parts, but if you don't have time please review at least chapter one.

Novel link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=311
Prologue link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53301.html
Chapter one part 1 link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic56565.html
Chapter one part 2 link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic56926.html

Oh, and I have changed a lot of things in most of it, but I haven't posted them yet because I'm waiting until I write more. So, sorry if it sucks. :)

Thanks a ton!

-Narniafreak!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1707
Reviews 84
Howdy! Could you review this poem for me? I would be very honored to have a critique by Mr. Pointe, I have seen your work, and it has been impressive. :) Thanks in advance!

topic73168.html
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind