z

Young Writers Society

Hate or Love? *edited*

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Nike says...

I wrote this just because not really caring what is right or wrong. Can you comment please?

Hate isn't the word I should be using. It's just too strong. Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh. Well, okay --I can't think of any word but hate. We always fight and never even set a compromise. Yes, this is hate.

I stared into Kyle's eyes as I thought that. What else should I do? He was holding on to my arm with a death grip.

"Let go Kyle," I said.

"No way, not for you to punch me again." he said.

Fine, before he pulled my arm I punched him. But, it was for a reason! He was making fun of me for the past three days and today it just went too far.

"Huh, I won't punch you." I said.

He let go of my arm, cautiously watching me. I looked away from his green eyes and stared into the horizon. I felt my anger grow in me. I could feel my heart beating faster than ever. My mind was full of the words "I hate his fuckin' guts."

"You know what Kyle? You're a jerk. All you ever do is make out with every girl that breathes. Except for me. Thank God for that. You think you're all that but you aren't. The truth is that, you never take the blame for anything. So yes, I would punch you again so you could see that you are wrong." I explained.

The wind blew my hair into my face.

My body temperature was rising at the second. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was furious. He just thought he was all that! All I ever see him do is walk around in his expensive clothes and make fun of people with no guilt what-so-ever.

"Hah, you're the one to speak up. What, do you think that you're little miss perfect? Of course not! Demi, you're a person with no soul." he said coldly.

Instead of feeling furious I just felt sad. What he said was just low, even for him.

"I have a soul."

"Really, then why do you hate me so damn much?" he yelled.

"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfishly not caring if that person needs help. I help," I tried to say it as calmly as I could.

At that moment I couldn't hear, see, or feel anything out of the situation. My eyes stared straight into his.

He stared at me. But it wasn't just a normal stare. It was awkward, he was looking into my eyes.
I saw people walk around us as they walked out of our school. They just stared at us. No wonder, we were yelling in the middle of the dang parking lot.

"I help too. And I love," he said shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Really? Than prove it." I commanded.

"I will,"

He stepped closer to me. I could smell his fresh minty breath. I took in his apperance and felt my stomach flip. I never noticed this before but he's cute. No! The green eyes are fungi!
I shook my head trying to get that thought out of my head.

"Okay," I said.

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked my face with his hand and layed his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high. But, I liked it. I don't kow why, but I did. Wait, I could've tooken the kiss the wrong way. He kisses every girl. This is just another one of those.

But, it felt real.

When we pulled away I couldn't speak.

"See I can love," he said and walked away.

I stood there in the middle of the concrete jungle speechless as can be.
Last edited by Nike on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm
View Likes
wonderland says...

Nike wrote:
Hate isn't the word I should be using. It's just too strong. Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh. Well, okay --I can't think of any word but hate. We always fight and never even set a compromise. Yes, this is hate, Kyle.

I stared into Kyle's eyes as I thought that. What else should I do? He was pulling my arm.

"Let go Kyle," I said.

Fine, before he pulled my arm I punched him. But, it was for a reason! He was getting on my nerves.

He let go of me. I looked away from his green eyes and stared into the horizon. The sun was starting to set.

"You know what Kyle? You're a jerk. All you ever do is make out with every girl that breathes. Except for me. Thank God for that. You think you're all that but you aren't. The truth is that, you never take the blame for anything. So yes, I would punch you again so you could see that you are wrong." I explained.

My body temperature was rising at the second. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was furious.

"Hah, you're the one to speak up. What, do you think that you're little miss perfect? Of course not! Demi, you're a person with no soul." he said coldly.

My furiesness Furiousness? just flew away. What he said was just low.

"I have a soul."

"Really, then why do you hate me so damb Damn much?" he yelled.

"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfish not caring if that person needs help. I help," I said calmly. Really? Angry to Calm in like two seconds?

He stared at me. But it wasn't just a normal stare. It was awkward.
I saw people walk around us as they walked out of our school. They just stared at us. No wonder, we were yelling in the middle of the dang parking lot.

"I help too. And I love," he said.

"I will,"

He stepped closer to me. I could smell his minty fresh breath.

"Okay," I said.

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked my face with his hand and layed his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high. But, I liked it. I don't kow why, but I did.

Well that was interesting. Really, though I didn't feel anything while reading it. Add emotion, then with this, add more emotion. Everything else I put up there.

Write On
~WickedWonder
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm
Button says...

I would try making this more emotional- you say that they're angry or hateful or loving, but we can't really see it. You say it, but we don't experience it. Perhaps try more "showing" than "telling", both with physical and emotional description.
Also, I would try establishing their relationship a bit more; and why she keeps hitting him. It's a little ridiculous, both of them being perfectly calm while she punches him several times. And personally, when I'm frustrated with someone, I don't just hit them... try to describe more conflict between them. You don't want a dry fight; you want a fight with frustration and emotion, realistic. There should probably be a lot of dialogue to go along with the description- people yell at each other, especially when it's at the point where there's violence. Overall, nice story. I would think about removing the last description if you don't balance it out more before- it seems somewhat random, and "concrete jungle" has been used often, making it a little cliche.
Overall, like I said, I like it. Nice plot, and I like the twist at the end. :)
Nice job!

-Coral-

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm
megsug says...

I liked this... but I am a fan of most romantic stories. This was really short. So short, in fact that I am wondering if there is a second part. Maybe bulk it up with a little background.

Nike wrote:Hate isn't the word I should be using. It's just too strong. Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh. Well, okay --I can't think of any word but hate. We always fight and never even set a compromise. Yes, this is hate, Kyle.
You say she was thinking that... but it sounds like she is saying it. Maybe take out Kyle.

Fine, before he pulled my arm I punched him. But, it was for a reason! He was getting on my nerves.
She punched him for getting on her nerves? That's a little broad. My little sister gets on my nerves by singing too loud. But that's not what you meant... Is it? I need some clarification.

He let go of me. I looked away from his green eyes and stared into the horizon. The sun was starting to set.
If I had just gotten punched I wouldn't believe they wouldn't do it again.

I love your dialouge but why does she hate him? Because he makes out with every girl that breaths? Because she's secretly offended? Because she feels he dehumanizes women in general with his actions?

My furiesness just flew away. What he said was just low.
I think you mean furiousness but that isn't a word. My anger flew away? Also, that seems to be a bit of an overreaction. Oh no! The scum of the earth, the guy who's opinion I don't care about in the least just told me I have no soul. The problem is, that is a key part of the story, and I have no suggestion for a replacement. If you can't think of anything either, just leave it. I wanted to point it out to you anyway.

"Really, then why do you hate me so damb much?" he yelled.
Damn.

"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfish not caring if that person needs help. I help," I said calmly.
Can you prove that? Is she in some club that helps the community? Does she visit the nursing home every weekend? On the other hand, why isn't he like that? Does he spend all his time buying Hollister and going to the movies? Is he completely focused on appearance and not hanging out with the freaks and geeks?

He stared at me. But it wasn't just a normal stare. It was awkward.
How was it akward?

Somewhere before this you said the sun was setting... but school is letting out? I'm confused.

"I help too. And I love," he said.
Add some feeling to this. I think it should make some impact on Demi, at least if you don't add a waver of uncertainty in his gaze or something. Wouldn't you think someone saying that was weird?

"I will,"
Period not comma.

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked my face with his hand and layed his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high. But, I liked it. I don't kow why, but I did.
Don't get me wrong, I like this part, but the act of kissing doesn't equal love as our friend, Kyle has proven by making out with every girl in school.

I liked how he just walked away without anymore conversation.

You've already said something about speechlessness so try something like as confused... or something.

Okay... so basically what I want is more detail. I would also like a continuance since this leaves me wanting to know where they go from here if anywhere. One thing I was unsure of, and it might be difficult to do in first person, is if Kyle already "loved" Demi or if he was just kissing her to prove a point. For some reason I think it was the former but I wasn't sure. I liked the idea so just build on it.

Megsug
Test

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm
theotherone says...

Hello there. :)

First off with the nitpicks. Everyone pretty much said them all, and I won't repeat those.

What else should I do? He was pulling my arm

These sentences bothered me. It seemed like you were switching topics pretty fast. But reading it again, I see that it does make sense. You should probably put them together. "What else should I do, when he was pulling my arm?" I don't know...

This is a little bit sudden. Normally, people tend to burst when something happens, but right now, it doesn't seem that there's something out of the ordinary happening. Maybe it was before, with the punching? I would like to have more details about that.

Now with the overall impression.
I liked the story. It's not that original, but it's good, and I enjoyed reading it. I'm just that romantic kind of girl. ;) Now the thing that bothered me the most is probably the end. Yes the kiss was great and it was an essential part of the story, but we don't really now what happened. Well actually I don't really know what happened. He just kiss her because he wanted to prove that he could love, but didn't you just say, in the beginning, that he kissed every girl that was breathing? So it could mean anything. Nothing. Or did he kiss her because he loved her? If that's the case, maybe make it more obvious... Or foreshadowing is a beautiful tool. Anyways, like I said, I'm kind of confused.

Keep writing! I loved it.

-Other One
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 am
Mizzle says...

Hello there, Nike! :)

Nitpicks/Comments

Nike wrote:Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh.

This is incoherent rambling; you're an author, and this is your character, so it's your choice - personally, though, I would remove it! (Really, have you ever read a novel where the paragraphs are full of 'um's and 'uh's?)

Nike wrote:What else should I do? He was pulling my arm.

Could you possibly find a way to combine these sentences? For example, There wasn't much I could do, seeing as he was pulling on my arm. The way you have these sentences now is just a bit odd and awkward.

Nike wrote:"No way, not for you to punch me again." He said.

The "h" in "He" was not capitalized. Tsk, tsk.

Nike wrote:But, it was for a reason! He was getting on my nerves.

Perhaps it is a bit too drastic to punch someone for getting on your nerves?

Nike wrote:Huh, I won't punch you." I said.
He let go of me.

As previous users have said, I would not trust someone who had just punched me to not punch me again. At the very least, you could say, He finally let go of me, though he had a trace of caution in his eyes and movements.

Nike wrote:The sun was starting to set.

If you are going to mention the sun setting, take the time to describe the brilliant hues and beauty of it so we have a nice picture in our minds.

Nike wrote:"You know what Kyle? You're a jerk. All you ever do is make out with every girl that breathes. Except for me. Thank God for that. You think you're all that, but you aren't. The truth is that, (remove this comma) you never take the blame for anything. So yes, I would punch you again so you could see that you are wrong," I explained.

You had a few grammatical errors in this paragraph.

Nike wrote:"Hah, you're the one to speak up. What, do you think that you're little miss perfect? Of course not! Demi, you're a person with no soul." He said coldly.

You didn't capitalize the "h" in "he."

Nike wrote:My furiesness just flew away. What he said was just low.

First of all, I think when you said "furiesness," you meant "furiousness." Secondly, I think you should find a better way to write the second sentence. Perhaps: What he had just said was low, even for him. Therefore you'd add a little bit of history -- that they'd fought before, that he usually didn't make that rude of a comment, etcetera.

Nike wrote:"Really, then why do you hate me so damb much?" He yelled.

"Damb," should be "damn." And the "h" in "he" needs to me capitalized.

Nike wrote:"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfish not caring if that person needs help. I help," I said calmly.

Dear, if they are going to hate eachother, you need an explanation -- hate is a strong emotion, and you need to have reasons why they hate eachother. Otherwise, just use the word "dislike." Also, it should be 'selfishly' not 'selfish' and there should be a comma after it. Finally, he just yelled at her and she is calm? Is that a reaction you would see in real life?

Nike wrote:"I will."

You had put a comma there instead of a period. ;)

Nike wrote:I could smell his minty fresh breath.

I think it should be "his fresh, minty breath," instead of "his minty fresh breath." What do you say? :)

Nike wrote:I stood there in the middle of the concrete jungle, speechless as can be.

Wonderful sentence.

Overall

I enjoyed this story, despite the various flaws that were (noticeably) apparent. You have a nice idea here, though it is a tad cliche, I must admit. I hope you plan to add some plot twists later (if you choose to make this a novel/novella), because at the moment it is a bit cliche, as I said.

Now, I would like to point out a few issues I noticed with your story whilst reading it. First of all, I had no idea where they were until the end of the story -- when you mentioned a school. Except, who really stays at school until sunset? I think you need to work on adding more imagery and information. I have no idea what either of your character looks like (besides Kyle's green eyes) and I do not have a great sense of their personality, either. I want to see personality, quirks, anything that makes your characters real!

Also, you can't hate someone "just because." Hate is a strong emotion, and if your characters hate each other, they need a reason. You can't just say, "Oh. I hate you, by the way!" That isn't the way it works. Hate is developed over time, interactions, and such. You need to give your characters a background -- I find myself asking why your characters were even talking to each other. That isn't a good thing. A reader shouldn't doubt the writer's words...but yet I did.

You tended to overuse the word "said." In fact, I started to get quite annoyed with all the he said's, she said's that I wondered if you ever invested in a thesaurus. Try and look up some other ways to express the word "said." Trust me, there's a lot of options!

In the end, you have a lot to work on, but a decent structure. I hope this review helped you, and if you have any questions or comments, you can PM me.

Cheers,
Mizzle
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm
megsug says...

Hey, I wanted to tell you your edited version is much better. I thought you would like some more feedback on your new version. I don't have much more to say except where you're talking about his green eyes being fungi... is confusing. Is that supposed to be a good thing? Which thought do you shake out of your mind? I was a little confused but other than that, much, much better.
Test

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Sins says...

Hey there, Nike.

I'm finally here to review this for you!

Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh... Well, okay --I can't think of any word but hate.

I thought this would be effective. :3

"No way, not for you to punch me again" he said.

Fair enough, before he pulled my arm, I punched him, But, it was for a reason! He'd been making fun of me for the past three days and today it just went too far.

I edited a few things here to make it run a bit smoother.

"Huh, I won't punch you," I said.

"You know what, Kyle? You're a jerk.

The truth is that, you never take the blame for anything. So yes, I would punch you again so you could see that you are wrong," I explained.

"Hah, you're the one to speak up. What, do you think that you're Little Miss Perfect? Of course not! Demi, you're a person with no soul," he said coldly.

You're using he said quite a lot. Try varying your verbs a bit. Something like he hissed would be good here.

He stared at me. But it wasn't just a normal stare. It was awkward, he was looking into my eyes.

I saw people walk around us as they walked out of our school. They just stared at us.

You used the word stare/d a lot here. There are other instances of it before this as well. Try varying by using words like gape, gawk, galre, for example.

"I help too. And I love," he said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Really? Than prove it," I commanded.

"I will."

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture, everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked my face with his hand and layed his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high, but, I liked it. I don't kow why, but I did. Wait, I could've taken the kiss the wrong way.

I've noticed you having a few tense issues.

"See, I can love," he said and walked away.

I stood there in the middle of the concrete jungle, speechless as can be.

Overall

Compared to the first piece of yours that I reviewed, I'm happy to say that I thought this one was my favourite out of the two. What I noticed you doing was describing things in a lot more detail and portraying your characters emotions instead of simply just saying I was happy, I was sad, I was angry e.t.c. That was something I was really happy to see. You had some little minor issues with grammar, but nothing worth hassling you about. As for your spelling, there was one small error that I found, but as a whole, your vocabulary and spelling was great. Your characters were interesting and I liked the kind of chemistry they had between them. :)

My only real problem I have with this is that although I liked your characters and they were interesting, I knew hardly anything about them. You said that Kyle was clearly a player, but I didn't see him acting like one. I also got the impression that your MC and Kyle had a little bit of history, but I don't know what kind of history at all. Even if your intentions weren't for them to have history, I'd have like to have seen some. What this piece felt like was a random part of a novel, if I'm honest. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. It depends on how you look at it. If this isn't a part from a novel though, I'd suggest that you expand the piece a bit. Give us some background information on your characters and the situation they're in. Do you get what I mean?

The only grammatical nit-picks I have for you are about commas and tense changes. I noticed these things in the first piece of yours I read as well. You sometimes have commas where they aren't necessary, but mostly, you don't have any where there should be some. It's not a major problem, but you need to look out for it. I've noted where you need the commas in my nit-picks, so all you need to do is to edit this up a bit. I don't know how to advise you on comma usage, sorry. Just practice, practice, practice, I suppose. Commas are confusing things, I myself still can't use them 100% correctly. As for your tenses, just remember this: when writing a past tense piece, don't let any present tense words slip in unless they're in dialogue, thoughts, or something like a letter. If you always bare that in mind while writing, you should be okay.

Keep writing,

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:12 pm
Jashael says...

Hi, Nike! (ohh, reminds me of my Nike, red shirt that I utterly love) I am Jash, and I'll be reviewing you tonight. =)
My comments will be in pinkish font.
=======================================
I wrote this just because not really caring what is right or wrong. Can you comment please?

Okay, I was confused with that line. Was that a spiel or something? Then if it so, put it in a spoiler, or put a line underneath so not to distract readers. If it's part of the story--uh--I'll be reading.

Hate isn't the word I should be using. It's just too strong. Maybe the thing between us is, um, The commas, I think, should be em-dashes.uh. Well, okay delete space--I can't think of any word but hate. We always fight and never even set a compromise. Yes, this is hate.

I stared into Kyle's eyes as I thought that. What else should I do? He was holding on to my arm with a death grip.

"Let go Kyle," I said.

"No way, not for you to punch me again.comma, not period" he said.

Fine,period? start a new sentence? before he pulled my armcomma? I punched him. But,delete comma it was for a reason! He was making fun of me for the past three days, and today, it just went too far.

"Huh, I won't punch you."comma, not period I said.

He let go of my arm, cautiously watching me. I looked away from his green eyes and stared into the horizon. I felt my anger grow in me.Makes me wonder where they are. I could feel my heart beating faster than ever. My mind was full of the wordscolon? "I hate his fuckin' guts."

"You know what Kyle? You're a jerk. All you ever do is make out with every girl that breathes. Except for me. Thank God for that. You think you're all that but you aren't. The truth is that, you never take the blame for anything. So yes, I would punch you again so you could see that you are wrong," I explained.

The wind blew my hair into my face. I think the new paragraph is unnecessary.

My body temperature was rising at the second. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was furious. He just thought he was all that! All I ever see him do is walk around in his expensive clothes and make fun of people with no guilt what-so-everWhat is up with the hyphens? =| This is a word, "whatsoever". *wink*.

"Hah, you're the one to speak up. What, do you think that you're little miss perfect? Of course not! Demi, you're a person with no soul.Comma!" he said coldly.

Instead of feeling furious I just felt sad. What he said was just low, even for him.

"I have a soul."

"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfishly not caring if that person needs help. I help," I tried to say it "say it" should be replaced with "speak"as calmly as I could.

At that moment I couldn't hear, see, or feel anything out of the situation. My eyes stared straight into his.

He stared at me. But it wasn't just a normal stare.comma instead of period It was awkward, semicolon?he was looking into my eyes.

"I help, too. And I love," he said shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Really? Then prove it," I commanded.

"I will."

He stepped closer to me. I could smell his fresh minty breath. I took in his apperance appearanceand felt my stomach flip. I never noticed this before but he's cute. No! The green eyes are fungi!
I shook my head, trying to get that thought out of my head.

"Okay," I said.

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked strocked? I don't know that word. =|my face with his hand and layed Lay!his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high Confused high what? I think you should put a noun there.. But,delete comma I liked it. I don't know why, but I did. Wait, I could've tookentaken the kiss the wrong way. He kisses every girl. This is just another one of thoseThose what? Kisses? Something's missing in that sentence.

But, it felt real.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again, Nike! I think you should review verb tenses, and comma placement. You seem to have been confused with those.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help about the story. Personally, I didn't like it. The plot was weak--if there even was a plot. It seemed like just a scene--no real story whatsoever. But you can add to this. Keep writing!

~~ Jash ♥
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:04 pm
LadySpark says...

hey! Im pointe and I will be reviewing you today corrections are bolded, comments in red, additions in blue and cancelations in strikeout

Hate isn't the word I should be using. It's just too strong. Maybe the thing between us is, um, uh. Well, okay --I can't think of any word but hate. We always fight and never even set a compromise. Yes, this is hate.

"Let go Kyle," I said.

Fine, before he pulled my arm I punched him. But, it was for a reason! He was making fun of me for the past three days and today it he just went too far.

"Huh, I won't punch you." I said. i need some emotion!!! please!

He let go of my arm, cautiously watching me. I looked away from his green eyes and stared into the horizon. I felt my anger grow in me. I could feel my heart beating faster than ever. My mind was full of the words "I hate his fuckin' guts."

The wind blew my hair into my face.once again emotion!

My body temperature was rising at the second. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was furious. He just thought he was all that! All I ever see him do is walk around in his expensive clothes and make fun of people with no guilt what-so-ever.

"I have a soul."

"Uh, we hate each other. There is no explanation. We just do. I have a soul, you wanna know why? Because I love and care about others. I don't stand around selfishly not caring if that person needs help. I help," I tried to say it as calmly as I could.

"I help too. And I love," he said shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"I will,"

He stepped closer to me. I could smell his fresh minty breath. I took in his apperance and felt my stomach flip. I never noticed this before but he's cute. No! The green eyes are fungi!
this sentence sounds a little weird its kind of random
I shook my head trying to get that thought out of my head.
try: i shook my head trying to get that image out of my brain (not so many head's)

"Okay," I said.

And that's when it happened. He proved that he loved. With one gesture everything changed. He kissed me. Out of the blue he strocked my face with his hand and layed his own lips on mine. Everything in me was on a confused high. But, I liked it. I don't kow why, but I did. Wait, I could've tooken the kiss the wrong way. He kisses every girl. This is just another one of those.
taken!
But, it felt real.

overall its ok, i enjoyed it except for these things.
bye!
~pointe
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm
View Likes
Kagi says...

I actually really like this I mean I totally know what you mean with this. I want more passion in the kiss more meaning. Make us feel like he's kissing us. Describe everything so we can feel the realness in it. Why do they hate each other. Its good but could be better when you add detail description and passion!
Kaka x
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes