User avatar

vagrant

vagrant

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Two Loves

    First of all, such an interesting read! Every stanza has a conflicting emotion and it adds to the appeal of the poem. I like how the last stanza has no ...

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Amidst the emerald grass and summer breeze. Genre: Villanelle

    That was quite good. The poem described a scene of the ruthless killing of prey by the predators. The poem has a kind of emotional touch to it and describes ...

    Jun 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: That Girl

    That was a really great piece indeed. The poem describes a girl who is either too shy to talk to anyone or is independent that she doesn't need any friends. ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Serendipity

    That was quite something! I loved how the poem hooked me in the first few lines, it was wonderful. That was a good piece. The poem was easy to understand ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: I'm right here

    That was awesome! I enjoyed the poem very much and was captivated to read it. The poem clearly prospers in expressing what it is about and is relatable to some ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ​Just call him crazy: Villanelle

    Wow! The poem was amazing! I could never think that someone could write a poem on an insane/crazy person like that. It was beautiful, humorous at some points and cool. ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Love Is Another Lie

    Hi, that was a really nice one. I doted how it is so short but contains such a deep denotement. This poem of yours describes a person who does not ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Once I met a Teacher

    That was very good. It made me remember of a teacher of mine who retired. The poem concretely succeeded in describing a student's love towards her teacher who made him ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What is life

    That was great! You were successful in making these lines seem like lyrics for a song because honestly, I could compose the whole song even if I ain't-a musician or ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: In My Eyes

    That was a really good one. The poem succeeded in explaining what it was about and was beautiful to read. It was easily understandable and relatable as well. What I ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Rose of love

    Wow! I loved the poem from beginning to end. This poem explains quite clearly, what are the consequences of love and brings out the true picture that hides in the ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Beautiful Soul

    That was really good and clean! I loved what you wrote and really enjoyed my read. I liked how you used all those words to add a dramatic and impactful ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: You Can't Hold Me Back

    This poem really reflects my personality. It inspires us to not get influenced with peer pressure and live our life the way we want to. This poem has in itself ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Invited

    That was quite something. I really liked the construction and the form of the poem. It really gives a good idea of what the poem is all about. Moreover, your ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: del

    Wow! Doted it. I relish the writing style. It pellucidly expresses all the feeling that go inside a person when he is exasperated. The words used and the language is ...

    May 24, 2018


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster