User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Sunshine

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here :D If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! This is quite a nice poem! It's ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: "Scars to your beautiful"

    Hey there! I really really like this poem! I remember reading one of your other ones, and I enjoyed both of them very much! You have some lovely descriptions going ...

    Jul 5, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, General Re: Amber Eyes

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS :D I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! I really enjoyed reading your poem. It's quite ...

    Jul 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Becoming

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask! This is a really good poem! It's very ...

    Jul 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: What Am I?

    Hey there! I love the topic of this poem. It's very consistent and flows nicely. I like the way you elaborated on the first line of each stanza. I particularly ...

    Jul 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: How I would describe my feels

    Hey there! This is quite an interesting poem. You use different comparisons, which make the poem more enjoyable to read. I liked you comparing yourself to "a vessel of good ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Entry 6 - Fairy Tales and Flies

    Hey there! I agree with LittleLee, your title is pretty cool! Different people have different opinions on the importance of a title, but to me, it's almost as important as ...

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: What Your Child Sees (Short Story Draft)

    Hey there! Wow, this is quite a dark, sinister, and twisted story! The ending was quite spooky; I enjoyed that twist! You did a good job making this story dark ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Nameless Relations

    Hey there! This is quite an interesting piece. I liked the way you described loneliness. Your prisoner comparison was probably my favourite! I have a few things I'd like to ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Can't Write Yourself as the Hero if You Know You're the Villain

    Hey there! This is quite a lovely poem. It's heartbreaking, and I love the title. I always think titles are very important, and yours is quite intriguing. I loved reading ...

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: expectations

    Hey there! This is a nice and enjoyable poem about expectations. I'm sure a lot of this is relatable to many readers; it's nice when the readers are able to ...

    Jun 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: A Chicken Story

    Hey there! I absolutely love this story xD It's cute, fun, refreshing, and unique. You also have quite good descriptions, especially when describing some of the chickens. I loved the ...

    Jun 26, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: He did it on purpose

    Hey there! I think this is a cute and simple short story. You have a nice title; it instantly caught my attention, as I'm sure it did others, since you ...

    Jun 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: What I Wonder About Ghosts

    Hey there! This is quite an interesting poem. It's unique and one of a kind. I enjoyed reading it! I have a few things I'd like to point out. These ...

    Jun 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: The runaway car

    Hey there! This is a really fun and cute short story! I love the noodle time cx I have a few things I'd like to point out, if you don't ...

    Jun 23, 2020


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris