User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Sick Day

    Hey there Kat here to review for ya! Nothing like a good romance poem to get me back in the review game and I must say this was indeed quite ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Happy Birthday!

    Ya this is really cute. I could almot taste the marble cake XD lol At first I thought "it's just gonna be -happy birthday to you happy birthday to you-" ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: It's Strange

    That's love for you, painful and doesn't bear any fruit. Really tragic :'( I liked the poem though and it had a lot of feelings but I felt like it ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Determination

    Oh my god yes ! this is how I feel 24/7 and I could hardly tell that this was your first work! You accuratley described how people like me feel ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Questions...

    Hello there Planve Kat here to review for ya ;) Let me just first say that this was wonderful ( especially considering you posted this from a NOT Iphone ). ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lights

    Hey fortis long time no YWS ;) This was beautiful! I had never really thought about lights like this before =D very creative. I loved how you used the light ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Let Me Fall

    Hey there, loevlysayshi has a lot of great pointers for you! So I won't repeat all that.... I really liked this and felt it was a very relatable topic and ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Nothing We Have

    Hey! The reason behind this poem, in my opinion, was hard to grasp. I didn't really see what you were getting at and it felt like a lot of fragments ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Music

    Hey! I'm very suprised ! I thought this was gonna be a flow nightmare because all the lines were either really long or short but it actually flowed real well! ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dying to be Beautiful

    Hello there Kat here to review. A couple fixes and this piece will really be flawless! 1. second stanza second line you are missing a comma. 2.second to last stanza ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Some of my Poems

    Hey, I was drawn here by your avatar (Link for the win!) Cool we are the same age! I thought this was dripping with romance throughout and really heart felt ...

    Jun 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Broken Friend

    Hey there Speakerskat here to review for you ! I can really relate to this because I sometimes wonder if my friends are really my friends (especially after I just ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: How Long?

    Hello there MindBlown! Well asI told you earlier, I really love this poem and feel that it really potrays your peron deeply and with powerful emotion.The second to last stanza ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A True Writer

    Hey there Social Suicide! Nicley done. This is actually how I feel as a writer, like I'm trapped all other ways except when I'm writing. " And there isn't a ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love Part 2: Distorted

    Hey there Chewy, Kat's older sister here to write a review for her . This is what she says It was really good but felt unfinished and didn't really tie ...

    May 31, 2013


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew