User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: sour wings

    Hi! Here to make a review! Before I get into details, I just wanted to point out the title. “The tower” is not such a fitting title for this poem. ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: And then it goes

    Hello, here for a review even though it’s been quite sometime your poem got out. So umm, your poem is short. Very short actually. You’ve got absolutely no imagery, two ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Humor Re: Book Stabber!!

    okay ummm i wasn't at all expecting a story like this. Again, (well not really again since it's the first time I say this) that doesn't mean it was awful. ...

    Jul 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: No Escape

    Ooh finally some good suspense. That ending is twisted (SPOILERS) but I still genuinely found it interesting that that woman made people go insane, so that they killed her and ...

    Jul 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: A Bandit's Fortune

    From what I understood, your poem is set in almost completely the same way as the image you showed. But which came first? The picture or the poem? Like that ...

    Jul 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pop tunes

    It's strange how five lines can have so many meanings for so many different people. You never really go into details, you give vague descriptions of even vaguer things- but ...

    Jul 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 4

    Visserion -_- hmmm.. I wonder where that comes from.. I wonder where you GOT that from.. Anyways, to the review. I think the structure is fine, there is a coherent ...

    Jul 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 5

    Hello FlamingPhoenix, (literally wrote it phoniex) So of course you are not the first one to make a story with dragons in it. And by far the last. But it's ...

    Jul 24, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 + 23 + 19 = 49

    I get the idea of the poem. But I don't get the idea of the title. It's like when Douglas Adams said the meaning of life and the universe is ...

    Jul 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: The Staircase

    This is probably the first poem I never paused reading or just skipped through points. Wow. This is amazing. I thought it would be the random: "Staircase is a metaphor ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Corvus

    Naming a poem after yourself is.. original.. there's a nice bit of imagery in your poem; with "A watchtower, a monolith," although i don't really see why you chose watchtower ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Ache

    *just to say, in what ways this work should this work be rated 16+? I don’t remember seeing anything shockingly violent or any mature content? If you mean broken hearts ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: it

    Let’s begin with the shaping of your sentences I didn’t notice things too bad.. but what I did notice was this: “While your head is filled with the most beautiful ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Things I'm Bad At

    Your poem has a nice originality to it, as well as a nice choice of words. The only problem I have with it though, is the fact l’aime of your ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Stains

    This is the first poem I ever read from you, (or at least I think it is) and you really really seem to have potential. What really struck me in ...

    Jul 22, 2019


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild