User avatar

roxyask

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Emotions

    Hello Roxy here! Ok first off I think it would be great if there were more punctuation for example, you could seperate "Making it impossible to breathe, They are always ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » Humor, General Re: The Tell-Tale Gingerbread Man

    Hello,Roxy here! Haha this is brilliant!! :D You shouldtry seperarte the actual start of it from the explanation of the I-pad though! ^^ I love your description of the "blue ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: Trophy Child

    Hello! Roxy here! A very interesting piece indeed! "It controls me, it consumes me Leaves me only wanting more" i love the lines, but for a bigger punch I would ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I won't forget

    Hello! Roxy here! This could be a personal thing, but I think it would be better if you changed "we're"" into "we are" it just drags me into the poem ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: You-(this is NOT a poem)

    Hello Roxy here! Some puntuation might help! A few commas here and there wouldnt do any harm! I think you meant "write" instead of "right" "sorry" should start with a ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Beautiful Prison

    Hello! Roxy here :) first off, you needn't retype the title,its already above! :) I wont say any thing about spelling because mithrim already covered that! :) But there is ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Humor Re: Bitter Sweet

    Hello! Roxy here :) A really nice piece, Id love if there was more though because I want to know more!! Saying that, theres one or two small things that ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The world at war

    A beautiful piece! Are you missing a line in the second last paragraph though? Just a personal thing, you could change "dependable" to "reliable", it just sits better with me ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Why Things Will Never Work

    Hello! First off, this shouldnt be in the poetry section, try the article section maybe? Second of all-Punctuation! Its very distracting when you're missing commas and fulll stops. You also ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Perfect Day

    I really liked the piece,but I want more! Give more descriptions! Your at a carnival! millions of descriptions there! How she reacted on a scary rollarcoaster, what she wore, did ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: Dream

    hello! :) Ok one or two small things :) First off Im sure you can think of a better way to say "I close my eyes" I realise that you ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Movie Date: The Previews

    Hello Roxy here :) I wouldnt use the words "hot guy" Im not doubting that he is but thsts more something you would say in conversation rather than a poem ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Tribute to a Beautiful Girl

    Hello! :) Roxy here with a few suggestions! :) If you are talking about a specific girl, then i would start off with "there is this girl" as "a" makes ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Siren's Spell

    An interesting piece-I like it! :) One or two suggestions though :) First off I wouldnt rewite the title, its already above :) I would change the "then" to "I ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    heya, so Im gonna try blend an answer and a review in here! :) Review; I wouldnt put all the ?! in, only put them on the bigger more exasperating ...

    May 28, 2012


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer