User avatar

roxyask

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mistakes

    Hi there , Roxy here, and welcome to YWS! Its a nice simple poem, and a good first one to start off your YWS career! A few little things though! ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Game

    Hi there, Roxy here! You hae some lovely ideas and sentences in the poem, for example "Blindfolded walked the plank of love" Its a lovely original lome and I would ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Weeds

    Hi Roxy here! Starting off, I love the opening line! It really brings the reader into the story and makes them want to read on! The activities that you describe ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pandering

    Hi Roxy here! Its a nice simple poem, but its good! However, there are one or two little things! I think that "Or maybe a word, near and dear to ...

    May 4, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: The Box

    Oh wow! I havent been on YWS in a little while and this was a brilliant piece to come back to- the reason I love YWS! I liked how you ...

    May 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Morning Star

    hiya Roxy here! :) Cute little poem here! but I feel like it could become something truely great! :) You should give a discription of the morning star, describe its ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stamps

    Hello! Roxy here! First of I think that this is a beautiful piece! simply wonderful!! "Your ink-polished teeth and your wide, flaming eyes shine, as my words shine, as we ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wish.....

    Hiya! Roxy here! Okay I'm a little confused at the mo,because its not coming up in a poem form- its a paragraph on my laptop..Did you change it out of ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Puzzle

    Hello! Roxy here! :) I'm loving the poem!! :) One or two things though tomake it even better! ^^ "Blue, orange, red and green." I like the listing of colours, ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Politics Re: Blood and Oil

    Hello! Roxy here!! Nothing to do with the actual writing, but I think it would be better if you seperated where the lyrics start and your explination of of the ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: inhabit me

    Hello! Roxy here! Well this is a very interesting poem indeed! 1. "i" shpuld always be capital!! I know you know that but you seem to have forgotten here! 2. ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: The game is no longer Fun

    Hello Roxy here! Let me start off by saying you really have tallent as a writter! a few little things though; "My mind is going null," I know it fits ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Other Re: The Counting Days

    Hello Roxy here! I dont usually look at chapters, but sure we'll have ago!! First off you needn't put your name and the name of the chapter in, they're already ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monster under my bed (On a lonely night)

    Hello! Roxy here! an interesting piece! a few little things though! "I look for things in the dark and under the bed. One of these days, I'll figure out that ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: For the love of gravity.

    Hello! Roxy here! I really do like this piece!! !! I would love for you to add another few verses beI would love for you to add another few verses ...

    Jun 2, 2012


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology