User avatar

rida

  • Art » Literature, Spiritual Re: It is the Nature of the Universe

    Hi! Rida here with a review! First impression: W O W. I really like it! The way you mould a conversation between a cloud and a sky. Glows I really ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The clouds that were grey....

    Hi! Rida here for a review! First impressions: W O W. This was a wonderful poem and I just loved it! Glows: This was a very, very, very, very, very ...

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: You Should Never Wish Away a Day

    Hey! Rida for a review! :) :) :) First impression: aww, such a cute poem! Glows This poem was small, but told us about a topic that was big. Your ...

    Feb 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Drowned

    Hey! Rida here for a review! First impressions: this was.... a pretty dark poem. A bit sad. But, it’s good like that. Glows: This poem was creating a feeling of ...

    Feb 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: The Shadow Of Respect

    This is an amazing, wonderful, beautiful and heart wrenching poem. The formatting adds to the sudden punch you feel in your heart when you read it and I think this ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: To A Boy I Saw in the Supermarket Once

    Hey! Rida here for a review! So, I loved the poem, it was filled with imagery and it made the poem more beautiful. I think you could improve the last ...

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In remembrance of @silvermoon17 💜

    I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. I haven’t really had any friends who have.... gone. But I had to move every one or two years and had to ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: An Unlit Sky and Inky Sea

    Wow! You are a very, very talented poet! This poem was relatable and really good. I like how you repeated the sentence ‘the unlit sky and inky sea.’ I think ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Winter Spell

    Wow! I think this is an amazing poem! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing! I think the whole poem is just PERFECT! It’s short and really sweet. “Sighing, the ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: INTP, Logician

    Hi! Nice poem! It rhymes really well. Just the first three lines were not that smooth. And...... I found one grammatical mistake, but other then that there is really nothing ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Eureka Fillips (Chapter 1)

    I see you published it! Well, this is absolutely amazing chapter! And........... sorry, I’m not really good with reviewing...... but many other more talented reviewers will come and review this ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: My Dear Enemy

    This is a very good poem! A very funny one, I mean. The rhyming you used was very good, and you are very talented poet. I loved how used a ...

    Oct 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: .

    This was a wonderful poem! It really gives a bit of hope. My favourite line was this: When the world is on fire and, Yeah, it was a really good ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Insignificant

    Wow! I think this is an AMAZING poem! Good job! It explains wonderfully the effects of pollution. And I like how you wrote this poem starting with ‘O.....’ . This ...

    Oct 17, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scribbles 2

    Wow, I liked this poem a lot! This is the most confusing poem in the history of confusing poems! (Meaning it doesn’t make sense at all, which the title explains.) ...

    Oct 15, 2020


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton