User avatar

harry576

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Car Crash

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Winter

    Oct 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: When I Realize

    I am glad to hear that, and the stanza thing gives me problems too.

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Dad

    Thank you for the wonderful review, and yes my dad did love it as well.

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Broken Home

    Your welcome glad you liked it.

    May 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Sweet Poison

    Your welcome.

    May 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The End

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hay Harry576 here for a review: I really felt a feeling in this poem and it made my heart feel like what I feel almost everyday, I will git to ...

    May 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The End

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hay Harry576 here for a review: I really felt a feeling in this poem and it made my heart feel like what I feel almost everyday, I will git to ...

    May 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: White Wolf

    Thank you so much for your review.

    Mar 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dream Big

    Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Lyrical Re: Silver Goddess

    OK, that is good. I was just giving you advice sorry if I sounded rude

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hesitation

    hi and your welcome.

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Frustration About Guys (-_-)

    I understand and I am sorry.

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: To The Guy I Used To Hide Myself

    I loved this poem, it is a loss of love and friendship and it made me cry, great writing and keep adding emotion to your stories, people will read them ...

    Feb 12, 2016


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer