User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ilna - Chapter 5

    Good morning!! I do like the questions she asks herself in the beginning… tho I feel “How could she have let herself be absorbed in this book?” comes in a ...

    Jul 15
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Prince Joseph’s origin: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate

    Yay, more Witch’s Wonder!~ Love the first sentence. I like how you show WHERE he is and also what his current problem is :3 But then, I feel like the ...

    Jul 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Dani’s origin: Souls and Roses 🍓🩷

    Let’s look at this one next~ Wellll either she can’t feel it and therefore doesn’t notice the hurt or she does feel it but ignores the pain, right? Here: even ...

    Jul 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Paige’s origin-The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    Good afternoon, creeper! Is Paige capable of going through walls? That’s what I think off when I read “she sunk into her parent’s room”; that she was in the room ...

    Jul 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 13 (Part 2)

    And good… noon? Midday? Here for the second part, in any case! Hmm we get Shadow reading Jarid’s thought but no internal commentary for what this means to Shadow. Tragic. ...

    Jul 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 13 (Part 1)

    Good morning! It took a while but your story finally came up in the Green Room sweep 😊 (And look at the progress in the Green Room!!) Last time, Shadow ...

    Jul 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Giselle-Alice and the aliens

    Good afternoon 😉 Let’s read some more of the Aliens story :3 Maybe, in the first paragraph summary, you could have specified why the café was so special for your ...

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Raining Cats and Dogs [Ch. XX, Nine]

    Ohhh what a cover image!! Hia, Tikaya here with the right headspace for more Nine :3 Well tbh nothing ever can really put me in the right headspace for Zero ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: mona grows quite bored of room 711

    Hia how’s it going? 😊 I distinctly remember another poem about the louvre, now that you mention it… I really like the image of the metal ribcage, especially in conjunction ...

    Jul 13
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Entry for a (not-so-private) journal

    Hia! Oh man ☹ Is the narrator here based on yourself? I already find it sad that not only is the narrator “given” away but they also end up in ...

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Twenty | Luke

    Good morning creeper! I wish we would get a quick info on why it is unusual that the parents invite each other? ….innnteresting that Nicole, the guest, can just go ...

    Jul 13
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Brandy’s origin-Siren’s Desire

    Good afternoon creeper 😊 Ohh Siren’s desire now, let’s goo! Hmm if you write “none other that Moon’s Beach” I kinda expected the next sentence to be abt what is ...

    Jul 12
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: waits

    Good afternoon! Okay I do love how the beginning of the poem already reflects how unusual this perspective is. I am especially curious why the last verse of the first ...

    Jul 12
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beneath God's Weeping Skies

    Good afternoon! Love the pictures you added to your poem :3 I also like how consistent you are in the language you’ve used! And that drop after “and I -- ...

    Jul 12
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Xavier-Love in decaying hearts

    Hia creeper! I think I remember what Love in Decaying Hearts is all about so let’s head right in :3 I think the first paragraph is a bit too overloaded ...

    Jul 12


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice