-
Re: The Disordered Land
Legacy here for a review. (bringing me from the darkness that is a lack of reviewing :) It looks like you started to have a rhyme pattern aabb, but you ...
Nov 2, 2018 -
Re: Alone
Legacy here for a review. I wouldn't call this satire, because satire usually mocks society or a specific piece of society (such as celebrities or a specific ideology). I don't ...
Sep 14, 2018 -
Re: Pain
Legacy here for a review. Firstly, I would recommend some simple word changes to help emphasize some areas of your poem. I would use tears, instead of tear. It seems ...
Sep 12, 2018 -
Re: Where I’m From
Legacy here for a review. Some of the lines here are really good, but other lines confused me quite a bit, but it might just be from all the rust ...
Aug 24, 2018 -
Re: The Butchers' Den
Legacy here for a review. You have used a ton of strong vocabulary that I had a hard time understanding (even with a dictionary). I wasn't even able to finish ...
Apr 24, 2018 -
Re: What Abe Lincoln Sees
Legacy here for a review. I definitely agree with @Wriskypump about the personification making this poem strong in that area. I love all the figurative language and your descriptions of ...
Apr 24, 2018 -
Re: Down many traveled lanes: Sonnet
Legacy here for a review. This is a nice sonnet. I do wish you would have used less complex words, but to each their own. Just keep in mind that ...
Apr 18, 2018 -
Re: Death
Legacy here for the review. Your poem was very distracting because of your use of ellipsis. It makes your poem feel very slow and not confident at all. Your rhyming ...
Apr 17, 2018 -
Re: sorry, sorry, sorry
Legacy here for a review. I think this is a very nice poem, but I think with the story you are trying to portray, that it would work better with ...
Apr 16, 2018 -
Re: goodbye
Legacy here for a review. I love this poem. I like how it is in all lowercase because I feel like if it had correct capitalization then it would show ...
Apr 6, 2018 -
Re: running from satan
Legacy here for a review. I love the concept of this poem. The idea that pain doesn't actually hurt unless you think it hurts is interesting. I haven't seen many ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Broken vase
Legacy here for a review. I love the rhyming scheme you have here (even if some of them are almost rhymes, it still works ;) ). The imagery you have ...
Mar 29, 2018 -
Re: I must have Sinned
Legacy here for a review. I love the imagery that you used in this work. I love how you describe going through life with fear as your only emotion and ...
Mar 13, 2018 -
Re: Living
Legacy here for a review. I love this poem. It reminds me sort of like a dominative relationship but it seems like for the character it wasn't fully consensual. You ...
Feb 26, 2018 -
Re: war for love...? (maybe)
Legacy here for a review. I am bisexual, so I know your struggle. It took me a long time to come out to my family (even so, some still don't ...
Feb 22, 2018
