User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Future Angel

    This is nice, but I think you could hoover up a few mistakes. Firstly I think this is slightly too long, and you could profitably combine or delete some of ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Imagination Jungles

    This piece is rather unique, and amazing metaphor for an idea, and it reads well. With so many rhymes I am quite surprised that so many of them seem totally ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Sky Isn't To Be Painted

    I read this five times, puzzled over it, pondered, thought so hard I stroked my chin to a point. It would help if you said it was a puzzle ib ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Historical Fiction Re: Three Hundred Sixty Four

    Helloooooo! What I really liked about this poem was that, from the title to the penultimate line, the reader isn't onehundred percent sure what threehundredandsixtyfour (hooray compound word!) means.

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: Beware the Witching Hour

    This is a very nice chant, however I think it has been mis-categorized. These seem more like lyrics to me, but this is just an opinion. The repetition works well, ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Vanilla and cocoa

    Woohoo! I simply love dream-poems, because they really allow the writer to explore areas of their creativity that other poems (especially love) don't allow them to do. Firstly I shall ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Happy Complex

    Firstly a word on the title. Now I don't know if this is deliberate, but the title has a rather clever double meaning. At first I took it to mean ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insanity

    This is a purely a random poem, after reading and re-reading the poem, I am unable to find anything that even remotely resembles a deeper inner meaning. I suppose it ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Birdbath Wishes

    This is one of those awesome shapey poem thingys, cause it looks like a birdbath and it's about a birdbath and AWESOME! A little more review like, I think this ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Euphoric Writing

    Hello! This really is a very nice poem, mainly because of the extended metaphor of butterflies and freedom. This symbolizes the situation well for me, and reminds me of such ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Silver dawn

    This really is rather beautiful, and the dedication at the beginning is really nice. I think what I liked most was the phrasing, it was almost song-like, and very melodious. ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writing by Candle

    This is nice poem, and at first I thought it was too short, but I see now that you have filled every line with meaning, which ment I read it ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Apples

    This is a very nice poem, just stuffed with gental strangeness. I see you have used very little punctuation, which adds to the irregularity of the piece, however I feel ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Poem I Couldn't Write

    This was absolutely awsome. The title is of course a big draw-in, and the fact that it isn't a love poem makes it an instant success! But you have exceeded ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Hats

    Hello, the hat man here to review. First of I would like to say I LOVE HATS. For details as to my hat collection se Pompadour's wall. My latest poem ...

    Jan 4, 2014


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus