User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 39: The Sacrifice

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Well. You've succeeded. Again. Each of these chapters are fantastically gripping and I find myself trying to rush through (maybe even skipping parts, ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 38: The Revitalization

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review! So you've succeeded in crushing my soul, and I really just want to curl up into a ball and cry, but I'm still ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 37: The Revelation

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. I'm going to cry. Oh my god, how could you. Cudos to you for creating an amazing plot twist and a fantastically gripping ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Chapter 36: The Counter-attack

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Lodestone. Of course. I knew it would have to pop up again. It's too evil to just abandon. Then there's the elixir which ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Chapter 35: The Wait

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. So quick thing while I'm still reading, I'm a little confused when the girl with auburn hair runs off. Artemis yells something after ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 34: The Reaction

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. (Enjoying your review spam yet? :P) So, I feel like this part is a little lacking. I understand it's supposed to be urgent ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 33: The Discovery

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. No, no, no. Sedna! This is not a good idea! Nothing ever ends good when a previously evil character tries to take matters ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 32: Ursa Major

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. I love Arthur so much right now. Of course, I'm all for the romance, not just because it's adorable, but because it's just ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 31: The Return

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here to review. It appears I've made it to the green room! Score for me? I swear, you and Noelle have a knack for cliff hangers and ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 30: The Roof

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Yes, I know. I say this every time, but your endings seem to be the best sections. Seriously, it was beautiful listening to ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 29: The Facility

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Okay, this is an exception. I read Rosey's review, and I agree with her in saying that you should try to look for ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: chapter 28: The Arrow

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Lucian D: No! For a second there I swore he was dead. And I wouldn't have been surprised if he was dead either. ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 27: The Capitol

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. So, whoever said you should just cut this chapter, I vote against that. If you believe that this should stay because it has ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 26: The Invitation

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. You're making this so much harder than it should be xD Of course this was a shorter part than the rest, but it ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 25: The Recovery

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. These are getting better and better! So, usually I'll making a comment or two while I'm reading, giving you my straight thoughts, but ...

    Nov 30, 2014


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights