Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Porcelain Doll

    Hey. Okay so, this was Too Good, with caps. I mean, it's a doll, a normal doll, but the depth here can't be ignored. It's clear what you've done here. ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Inner Battle

    Hey hey hey. You just proved that every choppy poem needn't be senseless (because people do criticize on that factor) I just loved it. TOTALLY. Just too good. It's like, ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate

    Hey. Lol what even.. xD Okay this was really awesome, cool idea. I loved the whole thing, the title got me into it so.. And obviously, no glitches in your ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: to my ex

    Hey. Okay so, I loved it. It's sorta relatable. I mean, really really good job. Second thing, why don't you use punctuation? Would be better, right? :) And of course, ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    Hey. Was it a broken soul? Or a bird? Or a plane? xD Anyways, different people, different views, I liked it a lot :D Honestly, don't make compositions too choppy, ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Right One

    Hey. Okay so. ""Where is Craig?" I asked. Mom looked the other way and pretended like she didn't hear me. "Mom, answer me." I tell her, at this point I ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spirit of Smiles

    Hey. Firstly, I totally disagree with the other reviews, this was perfect in its own way. And not every poem needs to be in stanzas. Secondly, punctuation could be taken ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Window

    Hey. Short and meaningful, loved it! Now, no glitches of course. Just tell me, what exactly does this thing mean? There are so many explanations to it, I just wanna ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: They're Alive

    Hey. Okay so, you just voiced out what millions of young writers feel :D "The heartbeat of words—a sound I’d forgot" I think it should be "The heartbeat of words- ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fear

    Hey. Good topic, enjoyed it a lot. The rhyme scheme confused me a bit in the middle, but then, that's the way you want it to be :) And it's ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Best Friend

    Hey there. Yes, I liked the concept of lesbians here. I liked how you brought it up, something that doesn't have to be judged, something that cannot be controlled, something ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Is this truly goodbye ..?

    Hey. I'm I actually reviewing this? You left me confused lol, and you forgot spaces twice. :P But whatever, I liked it, but it changed patterns almost suddenly, the emotion ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    Hey. Oh my god, did you just voice out what each poet feels? :p Well, you did a great job out of it. And I see, you've cleverly done things, ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Circle of Family

    Heyya. Omg whaaaa, this was great and you confused me like, woahh. I had to read it twice to simply understand the whole thing. I mean, how did you even ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Fear Himself

    WOAHHHH. I.Am.Amazed. Okay, so I found out a few typos, but I won't point those out. Your story was just awesome. How did you get such an idea? The way ...

    Apr 14, 2015


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore