Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Evanescence

    Hey. Okay, good topic, good content and here comes the hats off!! I found no technical glitches at all. But the pace was all too slow and steady, make it ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Rain

    Hey. At first I thought it was just another "rainy poem" but nooo, this was good :D The ending was amazing, the beginning was a bit loose, but you caught ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Duels of a Blademaster

    Hey. Story line was good. I thought the middle was kinda lost or something. Because honestly, I wanted to stop reading in the middle itself. Make the dialogues more interesting, ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Claim for Fame

    Hey there. I think it was a really good biography. Like, people tend to add in their own opinions, elements, acts etc. which is not appropriate for biographies and you ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Immoral Love

    Hey there. First off, great poem. Secondly, I loved how you expressed things here, imagery did its charm. IT was a pleasure to read of course. Honestly, I felt this ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Queen of Faerea

    Hey. Okay so, you came up with something different, good job :D And your last stanza haha. No technical errors as such but why don't you take this a bit ...

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: A Piece of Life

    Hey. Welcome to YWS :D Okay is this like, a rough skeleton? Umm, there's a typo in your first paragraph. Then, I liked your description, I found some imagery. Then, ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lady Oh Lady

    Hey. Welcome to YWS, first of all :D I liked this, good poem (first try?) "The olive branch dove" is this relevant to this? I don't think so. Add some ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Broken Houses

    Hey. Short and awesome. I liked how you just used two words to simply express deep meanings, good job on that. I didn't find any glitches as such but I ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death

    Hey there. Okay so, the first thing I noticed were the punctuation errors. Secondly, it was short but meaningful, good job on that. And again, I would've loved it if ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Our Amazing World

    Hey. Yes, I liked this poem, I liked how different it was, I liked how you diverted your direction from most of the YWS poems I've read and I loved ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Going to Apologize to Anyone who Reads This

    Heyy. "But I don’t know the first think about writing a song," shouldn't it be "thing" here? I know it's just a typo, but whatevs. "But you don’t deserve it" ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    Hey. 2009?? This is soo sooo soooo old, but nonetheless, it's awesome :P I mean it. Genuinely. It's a kiddie poem (by your age that time?) and it's kinda the ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Fantasy Re: Cindercow

    Hey. Oh god, this thing tickled me so much. And on top of that, I loved how it sounded haha. I understand it's purely fiction, but lol, what if someone ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Shoulder To Cry On

    Hey. Umm, I liked the idea, the whole concept. But it's too used up now, use something unique. And I think it wouldn't bring readers to literally care for the ...

    Apr 18, 2015


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter