User avatar

PickledChrissy

PickledChrissy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: wait and see

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Wow, this is your first work? You should go look at mine. don't you dare! it's awful. For the first work you've posted this ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: 1.2.15

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Well, this is kinda short. You might want to kind something to add onto it. Like what happened that made him want to drink? ...

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Doll

    Heya, Chrissy here for the shortest review in the history of YWS. All I have to say, what happened to the girl? I assume she's dead, but how did she ...

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Northern Lights - A Fox Tale

    Heya, it's your lucky day! Chrissy here for a review. Okay, that's enough of me being stupid. It'll be for you to decide it it's your lucky day. Well, one ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Other » Fantasy, General Re: In which Emmaline first pretends

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Well, lets see what I can find... However, she was not always a princess. I didn't get that part. Is she a princess or ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! I'm going to do nitpicks first, like I usually do. Okay, here we go... It’s happening again. It always happens and there’s no way ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Health, Narrative Re: Preemie to Obesity

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Okay, I'm going to start right off on nitpicking. Machines connected to me worked my body for me. You have two me's in this ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: The Story of Not (revised)

    Hey,Chrissy here for a review! Well, what can I say? Rather confusing beginning. Then again, I think it was meant to be like that. ;) I'm going to start with ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: That Could Be A Book (Chapter 1-3)

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Well, I'm going to start with the nitpicks tearing it to shreds. Don't worry. ;) Just kidding. Okay, let's see what I can find. ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: World Peace

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! :D Well, let's see what I can find... The world is great Need a comma there. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with that bit! We ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Lessons Well-Learned

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review. Um, wow. How is someone supposed to review something like that? Ah, well, guess I can try. In this young life, I would suggest ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: She flows one last time

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Okay, first I want to say that I'm not very good at reviewing poetry, but I'll do my best. Screaming, hospital sirens above her ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Satire, General Re: Learning Targets

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! Okay, let's see what I can find... because with out Learning Targets Without. Not with out. High school students are NOT as smart as ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *No Name Yet* Prologue

    Hey, Chrissy here for a review! Um, wow! I don't know what to say. This Hadrian is just the nicest guy ever. All heart. I mean, killing the queen. How ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: My Brother

    Hey, Chrissy here for a review! Well, lets see what I can find... ;) "Be nice" my after said. Ahem, I think you might have meant Father. All he did ...

    Jan 29, 2015


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily