Random avatar

Percybeth

Everything happens for a reason.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Safe and Sound

    Hello ticktock123! This is such an interesting poem because you fill the reader with one feeling to begin with; being happiness, home, sanctuary. And right at the end you pull ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Deleted 50

    Lumi, Before I even finished your poem, more specifically, once I read the end of your first stanza, I embellished your poem a star. You're vocabulary is amazing here. How ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: christmas kisses on your mouth

    SparktoFlame, This is so cute, especially the ending, but I just have a knack for endings. When I read your first line, it reminded me of hanging ornaments on Christmas ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Fix my heart...

    Huda0509, So I did like this piece of poetry. I like the repetitiveness, I think you just have to add more emphasis in certain spots so it doesn't sound so ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black and white

    Mathimouse, So, if you didn't write what you did in your description, I wouldn't have known that this was about orphans. And I think that either way, if I knew ...

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Embers and Smoke

    Collideascope, yES. i AM CRAZY IN LOVE WITH THIS. The endings to every one of your stanzas were beyond perfect. Ugh, and the last one *heart eyes* just completely fabulous! ...

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: On Birthdays

    Niteowl, This was sweet and short and cute. I liked the optimism, since many people like to write tragic poems, because it's easier. So I appalaud and thank you for ...

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Crave

    Musicandme, The title fits perfectly. I love it. Because the word 'crave' is generally associated when you convince yourself that you need something although it's bad, like love that was ...

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: a thousand somersaults

    Penprincess, Just like your description suggests, this poem is really cute! c: I've read it like three times over and it just makes me smile, awh. My only suggestion is ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dull Scissors

    Hello rhiasofia! I really like the title of your poem, it totally stood out to me as I was scrolling through the Green Room. The imagery was great, you didn't ...

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Drip Heat

    Hey Renard! So I really like the title of this piece. I didn't even think of it as sweat or blood or anything before I read the poem. :P So ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

    So this poem surprised me, but I'm confused on the message. Here is my interpretation if you hopefully don't mind: First off, judging from the title, this is obviously a ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rust stains and lost notes

    Rhiasofia, I simply chose this poem because of its title. Definitely very intriguing and set up a beautiful doorway for its contents. Great job there. When I read the first ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Last sin

    aboredguy, tHIS IS FABULOUS. I loved the ending! Death is a work of art. That is just my favourite line throughout this entire poem. My only nitpick was the punctuation. ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Certain People

    SapphireEyes, First of all, I like your username xP Moving on, I liked the font you used for this, it seemed to fit. It's just to basic, but sort of ...

    Jun 26, 2014


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith