User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: I Wanted

    Hello hello, it is the great pandabear7 here to do you a review. Firstly, I love the poem. It flowed really well together, also I like the fact you used ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Such A Beautiful Nightmare

    Pandabear7 here to review. I really like this poem and I do see some imagery in it which is something I love! I like the title, which is also why ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mediated Thought

    Hello, pandabear7 here to do a review. I like this poem, except for the fact I don't see much imageries. But then again, you might not have wanted it too. ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Requiem of an Immortal Soul

    Hi hi, pandabear7 is here to do a lovely review. Woah, so much imagery if I might say. :) That is brilliant. I love just being able to picture what ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: This is my Life

    Hello, pandabear7 here to do a review. From the looks of it it'll be short, lol. I really like this poem. :) I especially like this, "You lie, you scream, ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pouring Shadows (Chapter 3)

    Hey, I am your secret santa, I don't do reviews much so this might be suckish. Sorry. Lol. Well anyways, I like the chapter :) although I haven't even read ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hello, pandabear7 here for a review. First of all, one word: SAD! I don't see any grammar issues so that is good. *Thumbs up.* I love that it is a ...

    Jul 7, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Dramatic Re: 'Cause I Love You

    Hello Katie, pandabear7 here to review for you! < 3 Wow, I just love, love songs :) They are always beautiful, well if you know how to write it, which ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Truth will find You

    Hey! Panda here to review for you! I do absolutely like these lyrics. This might be weird, but I find the way your saying it to be pretty. :) That's ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Hey Kid

    Hey Dark, Panda here to review!!!! < 3 Well lets just get down to the point, I like the song. I don't seen any grammatical issues, so it shows you ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Leaky Faucets.

    Hello, Review here. Great story thing. I know it's not much of a real review im doing, but im gonna call it that. I love scary type stories and it ...

    May 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Wish It Be Free

    Hey Pandabear7 here, REVIEW time! I really like this poem :) It sounds nice. I especially like the first whole stanza, it is fabulous. I do agree with SkullCandi on ...

    May 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Katniss: A Tribute To A Badass

    :) I absolutely love the Hunger Games. Well until the last one because I really couldn't get into it. However, your poem was great :) I love it and I ...

    Apr 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Fantasy Re: Moonlight

    Hello, I am Pandabear7, I am new to YWS. My review is probably going to be a little suckish but oh well. Anywho, I love the imagery, It made it ...

    Mar 12, 2013


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf