User avatar

Mew2x

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Speech

    The poem is actually good. I enjoy reading it but there is something wrong in the last line. Probably other than: "I could watch instead" Its suppose to be: "I ...

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Another Truth: Saying Goodbye

    Wow! I enjoy reading this poem. Its very unique and I can't actually really relate to this poem. A friend of mine, back in our elementary graduation, I couldn't say ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Most Dramatic of Exits

    Hello! I like reading this poem. It has a good vibe to it. But there are some lines that I don't really get like : "A powerful movement of life ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Has Driven Me!

    I find this poem sweet and romantic but there were some lines that made me confuse like: "A thought about you makes my day Makes me thank God in this ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Stoop to conquor

    Hello! :) I have a question, did you make the spelling of your title wrong in purpose? Or wrong type? Or probably you want to be creative? Because there are ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Song of the Mountain King

    Oh wow, I really love this poem. I haven't read the book but I watched the movie and I was interested in watching it because its connected to the Lord ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Poet-Try

    I can see the magic in you haha! I find the poem very funny and interesting. It makes the readers enlighten their mood, or something like that. Because it work ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Theatre Re: The Day I Became A Mirror

    Wow! This poem is so sad! Like I feel the sadness within me. The poem is really good. I enjoy reading it so much. I like the first three lines ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: The dictator of fate

    Oh lol i just recently reviewed your poem called Fear. Its like you're into writing dark poems, right? :) okay, here is my review. Actually I really love this poem. ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Feared

    Hello! This is my review! I like how to construct your poem. The creativity is there. And I like how it sounded. But I have a suggestion, on the third ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Crying Game

    The poem is actually good but I don't think it's the right way, for me only :) Because the way you constructed it, its not the poetry way. Or probably ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: All Alone Down There!

    I like the poem. But I have suggestions, in the second line, other than "bye" why not say "goodbye" cause its more proper and it has a good manner to ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To See the Sea

    Hello, the poem is actually good, but there is an error to to it. First, is the "salty, cool, sweet"...you have the two types of taste which are "salty" and ...

    Mar 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Rest of My Days

    Wow! This poem is so sweet! I love i! :) My favorite part: "I know that I say that I don't want children now, And I don't think you do ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Satire Re: The devil in you

    Somehow this poem is dark. If this poem is about you, in my honest answer I can really relate to this poem. I can actually feel it, but its like ...

    Mar 23, 2015


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan