-
Re: Lovely twists~
Nice poem written by the author. "I got tears for the one who tears my heart." This is a typical case of one sided love (as it seems to me). ...
Mar 5, 2025 -
Re: Dear Universe
Nice poem written by the author. We all complain about our problems ignoring this beautiful life cycle and other things created by the almighty. We know the value of this ...
Mar 5, 2025 -
Re: My Dad's Funeral
This is a great expressive story. "He stopped at being a husband, stuck in that endless struggle. He was there but never present." Stuck in one role forgetting other responsibilities ...
Mar 5, 2025 -
Re: I Won't Leave
Nice poem written by the author. The author has explained his/her feelings in a great manner, love, separation, guilt, pain, all together, which surely leaves an effect on the reader's ...
Nov 20, 2024 -
Re: Circus Goodbye
Nice poem written by the author. "I can’t remember last time things were fine You actin’ like lovin’ hard was a crime" Once that strong bond of love they had ...
Oct 6, 2024 -
Re: i wish we could go to the stars instead of being defined by them
Nice poem written by the author. Ok so the concept of star knowledge with a pinch of love is really eye catchy and awesome. "our stars don’t collide, they only ...
Oct 2, 2024 -
Re: The Figure
Nice story written by the author. First things first- The character explanation is clear and well-written but, the story got a bit confusing from the point "It was jet black ...
Sep 20, 2024 -
Re: Final Ritual
I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I know the pain, I have felt this before. Last year my grandfather from my maternal side died, I was sitting ...
Sep 18, 2024 -
Re: Castle of Queerosity: Summary
Nice, short but interesting summary written by the author. "Noroi Sarowmon has always been in a black box. He couldn’t see the world nor color. In his black box, he ...
Sep 16, 2024 -
Re: You remind me (Of October): A Stalkers poem.
Nice poem written by the author. A stalker's point of view is a whole new thing (silly me never thought about something this cool). "Your laugh reminds me, It's like ...
Sep 12, 2024 -
Re: curse of the timezones
Nice poem written by the author. First of all this poem is very funny :) "im always a day ahead so remember if there is race, i will win. Without ...
Sep 12, 2024 -
Re: Joshua-Midnight Witch
Nice story written by the author. First things first: This is a nice story, but I still think there can be a few improvements. You can make the story a ...
Sep 12, 2024 -
Re: 걸어간다 - Walking
Nice poem written by the author. First of all this poem is quite relatable (at least for me it is). "Same goes for you You’re tired as well, aren’t you ...
Sep 12, 2024 -
Re: Where did Jude go off to?
Nice story written by the author. I don't read many stories, usually its me reading poems, but the title of this story, the question this title carries caught my eye. ...
Sep 10, 2024 -
Re: ******
Nice poem written by the author. This poem is full of messages the author wants to convey to her/his mother from a long time. Its a mother's duty to look ...
Sep 5, 2024
