User avatar

ChipsMcCoy

ChipsMcCoy

  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Dementia

    Hello, Chips here with a review. You have a very interesting concept here. I like how you've organized your poem so that each stage holds a certain time and emotion ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cold hearted.

    Hello, Chips here to review. I liked how simple this was to understand, it had a nice and positive message at the end which was refreshing to see so well ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crushed

    Hey, Weymouth, Chips here with a review. This was quite a sentimental piece, it had emotion and a clear focus. It was also cohesive and told a story between two ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Hello, welcome to YWS! Chips here with a review. This was a really cute poem, the humor was good. For a short poem, it worked well. I also liked the ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: unspoken words

    Hello, Chips here with a review. I thought you had a really interesting idea here, it was quite dreamy and I liked your use of rhetorical question. I do have ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Wander I shall...

    Hello, Rurouni, Chips here to review. This was an interesting poem, it really conveyed the concept of wandering. Wandering is all i ever do. i wonder Through hardships and smiles. ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Politics, Other Re: The Casualty of war

    Hello happyface, Chips here with a review! And a belated welcome to YWS too, hope you've been enjoying it so far. I see you've taken an interest with politics, war ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Another Truth: Hope

    Hey, Chips here with a review. This is a lovely poem you have here. It was nice to see the positive connotations and the encouraging message you brought. "Strong and ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Cigarettes

    Hello, Chips here with a review! It's good to see that cigarettes are not in your life anymore so congratulations on that. You've expressed it well in your poem too. ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stilted conversations with a neuroscientist

    Hey Chips here to review! I found this to be a very interesting concept for a poem, it had some great descriptions and metaphors. I also liked how you incorporated ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Listening

    Hey Chips here to review. I think the capitalization you've used created an good effect for what you were going for in this poem. You did well in effectively setting ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Eyes of...

    Hello, Chips here with a review! Well, I thought this poem was certainly unique and different, which was interesting. It seemed to show a journey of different people relating to ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 1

    Hey, Chips here with a review! I enjoyed reading your poem. You've highlighted the struggles most people, especially young people tend to have. It was written well and simple to ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sunburnt and Broken Hearted

    Hello, Chips here to review! You have a really lovely poem here, I like the descriptions you've used and the formatting layout worked well with your poem. I also liked ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sameness

    Hey, Chips here with a review! Well, what an emotive poem you have here. I found this piece to be philosophical and very thought provoking indeed, considering its length. In ...

    Jun 21, 2014


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid