User avatar

BlueSunset

BlueSunset

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Guardians chapter one part one

    Hello there, Snoops! I'm just going to hop in real quick for a review which hopefully helps you out! This was a pretty interesting idea! I mean, voices in your ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Attack

    Hello there! Mind if I hop in for a review? Hopefully this will help you and your writing to grow and improve! The first thing I want to point out ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: 3 a.m.

    Hello, @gxldencrxwns! I'll be reviewing your work. The description of this story definitely intrigued me to read this! It was very interesting yet mysterious; I wanted to know more, so ...

    Jul 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ransom

    Yo, @Queenie! I'll be reviewing this piece for you. Let me start with some quick and easy things, like small nitpicks of my opinion. Then I'll look at some other ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Beauty

    Hello, OreosAreLife ! What a beautiful poem you have here, haha! I found spelling to be somewhat of an issue that could be fixed in this poem. Here are some ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Prison of Silence

    Hey there, Queenie! How are you? Since this should be a quite relatable topic to many people, I'd like to start by saying this was a good subject to create ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Daily Tasks

    Hey there, @ks2017! I'll be stopping by to review this real quick. Let me point out a few small nitpicks here and there. This should be pretty quick/simple; hopefully they ...

    Apr 13, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: deleted

    Hey there, @CrazyCattle21! Nice poem you got here. I would love to review this! :D Something that could be changed, was you tended to write "the void" at the beginning ...

    Apr 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: I Want to Believe You

    Hey there, @2001cvs! I'll be reviewing your poem for today. Nice piece, by the way! I love the strength in the message here; the ending was quite good, too. Nitpicks ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring's Song

    Hi, @pensive! Nice poem here. Beautiful use of rhyme and words. I'd like to point out a couple nitpicks that I think could be changed. The sun revives the dormant ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Realistic Re: Colours of life .

    Hey there! I will be reviewing your article today. Since I don't normally review articles, this may be a little different for me. Forgive me if I mix anything up! ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Gamer Poem

    Hello there, @Ferruccio1234567! What a cute little poem you have here. I will be reviewing this, but it may be a short review for there isn't a whole lot to ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Important Parts

    Hey there. I'll review your short story. Let me point out some nitpicks. It was a small room, but very alive and excited. I don't see how a room could ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Happiness Is a Choice

    Hello there, @Niteesh! Forgive me if I am incorrect on any of the points I make; I don't usually review articles. There are some moments that make u forget the ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Horrors I Must Face

    Hey. :D So, I'll point out a couple of little nitpicks here and there, and hopefully this review will help you some! Inside i feel Nothing really wrong with this, ...

    Apr 1, 2017


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein