User avatar

Bambi

Bambi

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Www

    Hello!! So i do my reviews a little different, but hey that makes me a special reviewer right? ok so first thing is first.. I LOVE this haha, i honestly ...

    Oct 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: King

    Hello!! here for an awesome sauce of a review! well ishy anyways haha. Your writing is very unique, its different than how other people. Witch is a great success on ...

    Oct 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: Phloozies

    Hello!! xD grr.. Haven't done a review in a long time haha... An not very good at them either, but it never hurts to try. Right? Well anyways.. I think ...

    Oct 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Happy Father's Day

    Hello!!! Bam here to do an awesome sauce of a review!Grrr...Now lets get down to business an stop hiding under blankets...hmm That is only me O.O Anyways... I like this! ...

    Jun 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's Over

    Hello!! Bam here for a review! I really like this. Its interesting and It kinda speaks for its self. Talks about what a girl or guy is going through with ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: This rash makes me feel closer to you~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hello!! Bam here to do an Review! Ok, sorta in a rush cause i do not have long, so I am sorry for any misspellings or if i don't make ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Deaf

    Hello!! its Bam for a review! Sorry gotta be quick and straight to the point today. Sorry!! first things first is i love how you didn't over do your poem. ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: A sad song plays on my friend's guitar

    Hello their! Its Bam here to do an amazing awesome sauce of a review haha. "Devils crawl into many a soul," ok I don't understand this line. Might just be ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pretense

    Hello! XD This is Bam here to do an awesome sauce of a review! Well for starters I think you might have missed a word. Between "surrounded" and "These". That ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What I Could Write?

    I think this is amazing. Its beautifully written. This is by far my favorite poem! I really like how at the end of each one you have this kinda spooky ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Deathly Mint

    I think this was a well written peace. Really liked all the detail and things you put in it. I think it was very interesting what you chose to write ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: ∞

    ok, so i had to read this a few times before anything. Sorry for any misspellings or anything. im on a sugar high right now haha. Kinda got to read ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Trying To Write

    I thought this was very amusing. I couldn't help but laugh at a few things. I think the best part was "Nope. Way too corny..." . That defiantly made me ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Writer’s Curse

    This was crazy good. haha Kinda gave me chills at certain parts. I think this is an amazing peace and well written. I think my favorite two verses are "Takes ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Nightmare

    I really liked this! I could see what was happening in my head as i read this, its amazing. It gave me chilly bumps as i read this. I love ...

    May 4, 2015


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes