User avatar

ArcticMonkey

Do I Wanna Know?

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: White Rose Republic

    Hello, Minigregs2! Welcome to YWS :D I think that this is a very interesting story thus far, it's very intriguing and makes me want to read on. I like how ...

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Six

    Hey Evvy! I think that each chapter gets more and more interesting and I'm glad that another character was introduced here. Not only that, it has raised a bunch of ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sherbet Lemons: Chapter 1

    Hi beg I don't think I've ever reviewed anything of yours! madting. Okay well I'll try and be as formal as possible but I think I've already messed that up. ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Five

    Hey Evvy! I have returned to review the other chapters. This part seems like the most exciting to me so far, as in far less repetitive and left on a ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Four

    Hello! So returning to a point of my last review, I think I understand more now why Elena is leading Margaret to that room. I found this chapter a bit ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Three

    Hi LadyEvvy! Right let's get straight into this review. I do like how the story is progressing, although I have a couple of questions about this chapter alone I do ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter Two

    Hey again! So the perspective change threw me off initially, but I actually enjoyed this chapter much much more, and here is why. There seems to be more of an ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Tower's Magic ― Chapter One

    Hi, LadyEvvy! I agree with Noelle, I really like the premise of this story that it's about children who get sent to this place when the adults get tired of ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Running

    Hey, ShianneeMariee, and welcome to YWS!! Okay let's jump straight into the review, I'll start with what I liked. The background of this story seems really interesting and unique, with ...

    Dec 14, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Knives

    Hey, cg26 Right, I feel like this story escalated very quickly, I mean when I was reading it I was just thinking 'man this MC is whiny' and then the ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Politics, Science Fiction Re: My Decision

    Hello, SergeantRosie! Honestly, I really really enjoyed reading this. I mean, sci-fi and stories set in the future are always pretty interesting, but this has a strong appeal to me ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: The Truth

    Hello, cavalin! The rhythm of this is great, everything flows really nicely so I can imagine some lyrics being put with this too. I like the chorus part, and the ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: How much ilove you

    Hi DIAMOND! I like the idea behind these lyrics. At a first look, it seems that it's going to something quite specific, which I like. I do have a few ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Pieces

    Hello, SharraeWilson! I can definitely imagine these lyrics put along with some kind of tune, the rhythm is definitely there. I liked hook/chorus part which was repeated, and I also ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The End Of The Beginning

    Hello, SoundsofLife! I liked these lyrics because they were filled with so much emotion and I think that that's what really made it different. I'm used to reading quite generic ...

    Mar 7, 2015


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke